Saturday, July 5, 2008

Damai Part III

2nd morning for us, 3rd morning for Suleen and Alvin. =) Woke up at 10. I don't know how many times I woke up to use the loo which annoyed me terribly. After that we all wanted to go for breakfast. The three dumdums thought breakfast is free and when I told them have to pay rm26 they all sat in the lobby. Then we headed to the beach while the other two enjoyed their complimentary breakfast. The boys left Cath and I at the beach in search for a beach ball. Cath and I went back to the room after a while and we watched tv and had Capt. Crunch cereal. XD Suleen and Alvin came back with a block of cheese for me. =.= Then we just hung out in the room. We wanted to extend our stay so we can have a swim but they only gave us till 12.30pm. =( So we just watched tv. Suleen and Alvin fell asleep. *ahem* Then we tidied up and checked out. Cath, Kim and Aaron went back to Kuching. The three of us didn't wanna go yet so we left our things in Alvin's car and went to the beach to hang out till 2pm. Suleen drove back to Kuching and we went to pick up something for her mum first then sent her home with the things. After dropping me back home, I showered, put my dirty clothes in the laundry bag and slept till the next day.



The blue blue sky.

The blue blue sea and me.

Cath.

Random.

Kids playing.

Cath writing.

Yea yea I know this is lame but whatever. =)

Hot day.

Waves. Yes. That's a couple in the sea. 'Making out'.

Pebbles and stones.

Alvin's mini ice cream. LOL. It's whipped cream.

We were all watching tv instead of tidying the room and packing. XD

See! Still messy.

Group picture first!

Heeyo!

'Funny' pose.

Dripping all over the carpet. Oops? LOL

Ready to leave.

Not.

Suleen said everything in the room is free so these two dumbos decided to take those home. LOL

Lolness. Now I see why Cath loves him.

Random candid.

Me.

Waiting for the other 3.

There we go!

My sayangs.

Room 401.

Poser.

There we go.

Yeah we stayed in the chalet. =)

Old fashion looking but I like. =)

My feet.

Candid. I wasn't ready. There was a truck coming okayyyy...!!! =.=

Looking into the horizon.

While she was writing.

Now you see my fats. =(

Pointing at..

Me. As usual, making fun of me. Hmph.

Suleen's poser.

Alvin's poser.

In the distance while they were camwhoring with my camera.

The happy couple.

Walking away.

From everything.

Not. XD

Looking for something.

Our feet.

Mine.

Sharing secrets.

Random.

People kayaking.

Mountains.

Getting tired.

Random.

Too tired so I sat down.

Close to falling asleep on it.

Decided not to.

Alvin's photography.

Mine.

Sexy back. =P

Breath taking.

While she camwhored..

He was picking up sticks.

I like. =)

My babe.

I look dead tired.

Jellyfishes all over the place. =S

Decomposed fish.

I thought it was silicone at first. LOL

Suleen scolded him for smiling like that.

So he smiled properly.

Footprints in the sand.

Wash away.

Asked Alvin to throw the pebble so I can take this shot. =)

Pointing.

Look closely, you can find Alvin's pebble skipping.

My feet got washed away too.

Random.

Spent the whole morning looking for shells. =)

Tired and hot.

We look stressed. The sun was SUPER HOT OKAYYY

Till the clouds covered it for like few mins only.

Reckon this will be good for Ponds? XD

I got suntanned.

Suleen too.

Her arm was badly tanned.

Squashing the hearts Alvin drew. LOL

This looks so wrong.

Cuteness.

Our shoes.

And they happened to walk past the 'suleen love alvin' on the sand. Aww..

Shadow.

Resting.

Poor exhausted babe.

Tired.

Glittery. =)

Green flag.

Resting under the shade. =)

Lovely pool.

We didn't get to swim. =(

Heading to the lobby.

Alvin : What's that?
Me : No idea.
Alvin : Looks like a frog.
Me : With a chameleon.
Alvin : And a dick.
Me : LOL!!!

Does it? LOL

Flowers.

More flowers. Guard was watching me so I didn't take any pics with em. =(

Heading back to the car.

Bye Damai. =)

Suleen drove. *gasps*

Slow down kay?

Long road.

Kuching. 31km.

Uphill.

Such a long journey.. =(

Sigh..

Sleepy.

Curvy road.

See? Lol

I like this. =)

Mount Santubong. =)

Final pic. Bye Damai!! See you again on Tuesday!! =)



*** End of Part III ***

I AM FINALLY DONE!! It's 1:14am now. This is the longest part for my Damai post. =.= Part III consists of 400+ pics but I made my picks. Sorry for the extremely long wait for my Damai post. I know you people [you know who you are] are anticipating for my Damai post but like I said, I have 952 pictures from my Damai trip. I still have to pick the nicest. So don't blame me. Now you know what I mean. =) Anyway, this is my very FIRST trip to Damai with friends. =) I had a BLAST, had an AWESOME time, had a WONDERFUL memory, spent GREAT time with friends, LOVED the beach. =) Though, I'm headed there again on Tuesday with my family. *hmm*

This is random ;
Class was long today. We did work out. Maybe too much. Aching all over. And I have a big fat bruise. =( Explains why I can't walk without keeping my legs apart. =( I have dinner tomorrow. Sigh.

Notice : I will not be working on Mon-Wed. Do not look for me. Do not place any orders for me to be dued on Wednesday or Thursday. I still have PLENTY of things to rush when I get back on Thursday. Due to my absence from work, I rushed a LOT of orders on Friday and nearly went mad. =(

Aidwina : Your mugs are ready to be collected. I hope they're okay. I won't be around so if there's anything, don't hesitate to ask the boss or my friend Suleen okies? =) Sorry I don't get to see you before you leave on Tuesday. Have a safe flight and lotsa love okay?? Hugssss!! God Bless and take care!! Will chat with you online. =)



*********************************


MASS IS AT 6:30AM SO I NEED TO SLEEP BADLY!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment