Friday, July 18, 2008

Last Day. =)

*** Picture of the day ***




------------------------------------------------


Woke up this morning and turned my alarm off. LUCKILY, I woke up by myself few mins to 10. *phew* Saw a yellow tag on my bottle next to my bed. Mummy left me a note that there's crysanthemum tea in the pot. XD

Cute mummy. XD



Showered and got ready. Felt a lil too vain so I camwhored while waiting for my babe to pick me up.

Tell me I'm lame. XD



We had a little too much fun shredding papers today. Nyahahaha. XD

Shredding.

Gone. XD Shredded pieces sticking out like worrrmmmsss!!!! *wriggles*

There we go again! XD

Now you see it,

Now you don't! XD



Shredded a LOT of paper. 5 wrapping papers. Kinda sad to see those new wrappers go to waste. =S

Colourful, no?

Some bits that got crumpled up and wasn't shredded.



Went C-R-A-Z-Y as usual after that. XD

Ain't my hair nice? XD

Oooo... =P

Her super kiddy gay pose.

Gave her pom poms.

Weirdo.

Sooooo ROUGH!!

Move it move it!

Ahhhhh!!! XD

Rain on me.

I'm going to show you my real colours!

RAWR!!!!

Terrified, no? XD

Weeehhh.

Ughhh..

Raining papers!

All covered up.

Er..

"Hao." Jalapeno Mexicano.



It was raining. I went to buy 'lunch' anyway. The usual, fruits and yeahhhh LOK LOK!!!! XD But the lady forgot the squids today. =( It stopped raining when I left the building. =.= The sun was shining down hard on me so yep. It was really scorching. Went back and Alvin was already there. Trying to hide and scare me or whatsoever but I sought him out anyway. Too baaaddddddd. Food was GOOD. Then it rained cats and dogs.

Heavy. Wind was awfully strong too.

There were broken branches and twigs on the road. =S

I'm scared of thunder and lightning. But I still love the rain. =)



Went for class after that. That's how my last day at work went. =) I was sleeping like a P-I-G before I went to class. Was sleeping for nearly an hour! =S Since it was raining, and we were playing all the lullaby like songs, I actually sang myself to sleep. Lol. Class was okay. Principal LayNa is back. =S Therefore, class was really tiring and hardwork. Now, my ankle hurts, my my calve hurts, my arm hurts, my back hurts. =( I'm aching all over. My ankle injury's 'back' and it's quite deteriorating. Don't know if I should get it checked up. Might just be another waste of time, medicine and money. Didn't help the last time I went anyway. Anyway, I'm gonna miss work. =( Oh well. That's all for now. Think I'm gonna go sleep since it's so quiet tonight. Toodles! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment