Monday, July 14, 2008

What would it be..


Everyone's heard the story
Everyone's heard of the pain
Everyone's known of the history
Everyone's pulling a blindfold

Remaining silent
Brings nothing
How I wish things were to be
Will never ever happen to me

How I wish to walk with pride
Feeling proud and tall
With a destiny to hang on
With a future to look forward to

How I wish that time will stop ticking
How I wish that time will ease the pain
How I wish that life will go on fine
How I wish that things hadn't changed

I look back and I saw
The happiness that I used to share
The joy of having it all
Only to lose them in time

Wonders never cease
Of how I journeyed on
Alone and depressed
Life goes on
I mustn't give up

To hold on, that's for sure
I will not let my pride down
I will not let obstacles conquer me
I will embark onto this journey with a strong heart

On my own I shall stand
With both feet on the ground
I am strong
I am proud
I am tall
I am loud

I won't let go
No matter what
Even if I'm supposed to
Everything deserves another chance
No matter how hard it is

I shall dance.



2 comments:

  1. Bravo!
    You expressed your great love & struggle with dancing in such a stimulating manner!
    Well done!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. somehow those that read it thinks i'm talking about a person rather than ballet.. Hehe. =) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete