Friday, August 1, 2008

no tomorrow.

It's awfully HOT again today.. =(

I'm getting more and more tan.. *sob*



Anyway, since I don't have lab or tutorial this week, after my class at 1030, I went to pick Tony up then headed to Cool. Got drinks then we went to crash at honey pot Gwen's house. XD After that we went to PC Fair to meet up with Stella pick and Joanne darling. XD Kinda got lost cause we couldn't find them =D Hehehe. Stood there like busybodies a while then we headed to Tun Jugah for lunch. Zacq joined us a lil later. Ate, laughed, talked, laughed, joked, laughed. LOL. Walked to S'wak Plaza so Zacqueline can find his lolly which, to no avail. Then.. we went our separate ways. Tony had his driver pick him up, Gwen followed Zacq, so I had the whole car to myself. XD Was sooooo tired I couldn't wait to reach school so I can just enter class and take a nap. Went to Chilli Peppers. Wanted to eat then saw Angelo them and ended up being too shy to eat so got myself Ais Kacang + Jagung. Went off to class then. I&C. Looooonnnggg session. I was falling asleep in there. Fuuhh. After that, I was just too glad to leave school. Went for ballet then. Came home, exhausted, showered and came online asap to blog so I can rest earlier. Then I realize, I've got my pointe shoes' ribbons to stitch. =S Arrrggghhh.. Sob.


Ice blended watermelon? XD

*brain freeze*

YUMMYYYYY!!!!!!!!! XD




Temptalicious? =X GOODNIGHT!!!
*Ivanna falls back on the floor and sleeps*


2 comments: