Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sometimes you can't help but feel ignorant at how typical things can get that when you're trying so hard to forget something you find yourself thinking about it more so what's the whole point why not just let things flow by itself well like yeah I mean how hard is it to just move on and lead a whole new life or just live the life you used to live I mean what's the difference it's still life so why bother so much when it hardly bugs you but maybe it does but who knows what it's like to be in this situation that is so confusing you just don't know how to solve it so yeah what's the whole big deal why can't things just go as normal and why can't I just have a whole new life and just stop thinking for once but it's just way too hard for me to do because things are always easier said than done so whatever it is I don't wanna force myself to try too hard because it'll just mess up my mind and make no difference and make my life worse than ever so at the heck I don't care whatever it is this is my life so I think do act what how I want so yeah you get the whole main point that I just want my own life so leave me alone and this here ends it and shows how much I want to be me and live a normal life like everybody else!



No comments:

Post a Comment