Monday, July 14, 2008

I'M SO FAT!!!!!! =(

I finally got a haircut after saying that I'll get one for MONTHSSSSS. =D





I'm just kidding. XD I' only got the front half trimmed. Hehehehe.


**************************



PICTURE OF THE DAY. =)



First of all.... *ahem*

HAPPY 5TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO SULEEN AND ALVIN!!!! =)



**********************

Left work early today. Suleen had to bring her mummy round to banks and stuff. Suleen needed to go to the loo really bad so the guy showed us the way when we entered Standard Charted. The sign showed male and female. We figured it would be a toilet with 2 cubicles but it was a SINGLE toilet!! Quite a 5-star toilet. Lol. So I waited by the sink while she did her business and vice versa.



Waiting for her.

Hrm.. =)

I love my new sweater. Hehehe.



Went back to Suleen's. Finally managed to take pictures of the card I made for her. =)

Front.

Inside, first page.

Popped out.

2nd page.



Alvin came and picked us up and we headed to Spring.

If you look close enough, it actually resembles a lit candle. =)



We dropped by DPS first and left 5 mins later. XD First stop, Padini. Knowing Suleen, first stop is Padini. Mine, MNG. Maybe Padini too. Lol. Then we camwhored like MAD. Weeehhh!!


She makes me short. Lol.

Wasn't ready.



Remember back then...

We camwhored in the fitting room..

Till we sat on the floor?

XD

At least we didn't sit on the floor this time. LOL-ness.

Funny. The black people.

=)

=)

Posing.

The wall.

Posing hard.

I want this set. =)

Random.

=D

Kacheeka!

Dubs.



We went to Sushi King then. I had Soybeans, Baby Octopuses, and Miso Soup. =)

My babe.

HAPPY 5TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO THEM!!! =)

Someone got an ice creammmm!!! =D

Lil kid. XD

Just LOOK at her face. Ngahahaha.

His baby girl. Tsk.

Take 1.

Take 2.

My SUPER CUTE babe.

My red turtle that they gave Alvin when he got Suleen the balloon I asked him to get for her which he passed to me cause he didn't want it which was actually pink but I love red so I asked him to change it for me. Long winded ey? XD

Hrmmmm...

My eyes are getting smaller.

Maybe not. XD



Anyway, that tops my day. Blogger was down yesterday. Finally being able to blog, I'm kinda lazy. Heeheehee. Anyway, TOODLES!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment