Friday, July 4, 2008

Damai Part I

When Gwen was with us. That super sweet darling babe took a shuttle up with me to Damai. =) We waited till 4:15pm. Arrived at 5pm. Went and surprised Suleen and BOY!! She was extremely happy. Heehee. Okay. Let the pictures do the talking.


The starter. Tasted horrible. Bleakkkk!!

On the way to the beach.

Can you see it?

Sun almost setting!

So quiet and secluded.

Feet.

He found something!

They were onlookers.

Love this. =)

Ready to playy!

WEEEE!!!!

Lol.

Picking pebbles.

She gave me that tongue.

So did she. =(

I stumbled and nearly fell and dragged her and she nearly fell and Gwen saved us. Explains why Suleen had a heart attack in this pic. XD

No worries. We're all fine. =D

Sunset.

Lil girl in her panties. LOL.

I sure do!

Alvin didn't finish it so Gwen and I took over. =)

Alvin did this. Suleen gave him a cap.

Alvin got bored waiting. LOL

Suleen gave him balls.

In revenge, she got boobs. XD

Aww.... =3

No idea.

Laughing at I don't know what. LOL

Hyper.

I went ' Where's the sun???'
I was hugging her!!!

I finally found Take One.

Failed.

Take two. =)

Me oh.

Can't compare to Gwen the Hottie!!

No idea.

Heading to the sea.

Candid.

The guy who fell from the sky. LOL

Love em!

Cuteness.

Choo Choo train.

Laughing at me reaching for the sun. LOL

Unprepared.

Prepared and smiling.

Sunset. Lovely, no?

Cute gwendapot.

Hottie Suleen babe.

Me.

Cute dadapot.

Male model.

Floundering in the sea. LOL.

Cute picture. So Alvin says.

Hotties and me.

Sunset and my hot girls. =)

Gwen dropped her slipper. LOL

Pose first.

Still posing.

Absolut Kurant. Not nice at all.

Crazy couple playing with foam.

Nice sexy back.

Posing.

Then they foamed an elephant on me. =(

Gwen took this. Was playing Hero - Enrique.




*** End of Part I ***


No comments:

Post a Comment