Wednesday, July 30, 2008

EXTRA SMART!!!! =(

I'm definitely SMART. Yeah. So smart that before I actually pasted my pictures into the folder in my laptop, I deleted them off my MMC. How smart am I? Yeah I know. UGH!!!!!! =( I want my pics. *sobs* Anyway, after 2 1/2 hours of sitting in the comp lab [ENG], finally had 2 hours break. Went off to pick 'stressed' Tony up and headed to COOL. Got some drinks for my babes and went to Pick & Pack. They seemed busy and well.. Hahaha gave them some drinks to enjoy. =) Sent the 'unstressed' Tony home and headed back to SUT for my next class at 5.30pm. Boring boring but actually it was okay. Probably cos it's a new subject and the lecturer's rather drained herself in the subject. =) Rushed off to ballet after that. Dropped by TAKA before that and spent my last buck. I've only got 6 cents left Gwen!!!! =( No lunch tomorrow. Aww boo. Hehehe anyway I'm awfully tired now so I guess I'll be heading off to bed soon. My class' at 8.30 tomorrow. Till 1030. Then 1230 to 130. Gwen dapoot darling said lunch after that at Spring. I said I don't know, I'm broke!!! =S Hehehehe okay. Here ends. NIGHTS!!! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment