Thursday, July 10, 2008

blog!!

BACCCCKKKK to work today. =S



Despite the fact that I'm S-I-C-K, I still have to work. I've set my last day of work to be next Friday. =) I would like a week's break before I start my classes and stuff. Anyway, I was doing the polyshrinks halfway and then I fell asleep. Was feeling awfully ill and was malfunctioning too. In other words, my brain was still sleeping. Not that I was tired or sleepy but it just wouldn't work when I'm sick. Felt slightly better when I woke up. Did my sister's polyshrink. =)


Cute right??? She got all pouty cos I drew her as a goat. XD I like the lil birdy.. Hehehe.

It's hanging on her bag now. =)



The boss came back. Some suppliers from KL came and then she brought them next door. Mummy dropped by with sis a while to check out the shop. After they left, we had lotsa customers. =S The shop was really packed and busy then. After emptying the big packages and taking the boxes down to the dumps, felt sooooo sleepy and tired. =S

My sick looking face. I'm making you sick too by just looking at my sick face aren't I? =(

I got a tattoo. =D



Anyway, came home and watched 'Just Follow Law'. Supposed to join my buddies for supper but the venue they chose was too far. I'll try to go up to Damai or something. It's Cynni3babee's last night in Kuching tomorrow. She's leaving on Saturday and that girl didn't even tell me. LOL. So I owe them bunch for missing out now. Either I'll turn up in Damai or I'll send her off on Sat. Hmm.. Anyway, I've got nothing to do online now. Burning some songs for sis. She's heading back to Perth on Sunday. =( Oh well.... I miss a lot of people now.



Caryn Darling.

Happy Muhmie.

Sharon Piggie Darling.

Gwendadapot the hottie ; Cynni3babee the boss.

Fine fine I miss Anthea Fishy too. XP

Piggie and the other boss.

Gwendadapot and meanie Ji Sung.

This gang of fun loving peeps. I still see them except Malcolm. I still have to thank him for taking care of me that night. =)

Cherling [SG] ; Stephie Honey ; Kitty Darling ; Suleen babe

I miss school times. I miss all the fun.



























I DON'T LIKE GROWING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(




No comments:

Post a Comment