Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Weird.

I tried short. They said ok.

I tried curly. They said nice.

I tried crazy. XD No comments.

I know my hair's long.

Till I got a trim for the front half.

But still it kept growing.

Then I trimmed the front half again on Monday.



Till last night I gave in. I cut my hair for real.

It's not THAT short. =.=

Still long behind.

Makes me look younger too, no? =)



What confuses me ...

When my hair was long,
people come around asking me why I don't wanna cut.
Now that my hair is short,
people come around asking me why I cut me hair. =.=


I don't get it a single bit. What's wrong with cutting my hair??? It's long and starting to give me a hard time so I got it cut. Plus, I wanna try a new look. Dudududu. People can be really random with their questions that it sends you in circles about what they really want. Unfortunately, it's MY hair so I do what I want. I don my own style and trend. So yep! You guessed my next sentence.



TOODLES!!




No comments:

Post a Comment