Monday, July 21, 2008

diggles.

After waking my sis up and showering, I waited for her. =)


So random.

My lips got soooo red from eating the rather spicy crackers. =S

For the sake of how much my sis loves to see me looking like this. *shy*



Anyway, drove her out then. Headed to Secret Garden for lunch. No idea why but I kept bumping into annoying drivers today and I took the wrong road instead of using the shortcut. =.= Anyway saw something interesting.


Lol. XD



Sadly enough, everything I wanted wasn't available today. So we put up with veges and prawns.


Kailan with mushrooms. Niceee.

Sweet and sour prawns. 12 extra FAT prawns!

Bidin with belacan. Extra good. *drools*

Now I know why the chef cooks YUMMY morsels. XD Just kidding. But the food was SERIOUSLY good. =)



Drove to Spring then to get some junk food. See, we actually made plans to have lunch outside then get some junk food and watch movie at home. =) Went to Ta Kiong. Bought Ruffles and I got Honey Graham Oh's.

Yummyness.

I love cereals. Even if they're expensive.

Soooo cute. And yummy. XD



Bought cool on the way down from Spring. Went to 4th Mile to look for fruits but they didn't have so I went all the way down to pump petrol before going back up to Boulevard to buy watermelon. SADLY ENOUGH BOULEVARD HAS NO STOCK FOR BLACK BEAUTY WATERMELON!!!! =( Came home rather upset then. Cooked dinner. XD YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I CAN cook okay. Hmph.


Vege.

French beans with egg and garlic.



I didn't have dinner but soup anyway. So nope, I didn't get to eat my own cooking. =( Anyway, got my hair dyed. I came out from the bathroom looking almost purple maroon. =S


Yeah my hair's longer now. Again! =.=



Anyway, got lots to do tomorrow. I guess. So tata for now.


I feel awfully lame with myself but nawp doesn't mean I'm gonna stop blogging. =D





No comments:

Post a Comment