Monday, July 7, 2008

family.

Damai pics from Cath's blog.

I know my arm looks as though it's gonna come off anytime but I'm NOT as skinny as Gwendadapoot yet. =P

Group picture by the beach. Aaron sleeping.

Funny faces. Dumbo Aaron with that face again. =.=



Woke up A LOT of times last night. =( Finally woke up before 8. Alarm was to ring at 8. Woke Jayne up, then the three of us hung out in the bedroom doing nothing but crap. XD Finally got out of bed, showered and I drove us three out to Shanghai Renjia. Reached there and saw that it was closed. =.= Drove to Taka but couldn't find a parking space AT ALL!!! =( Drove to Southern bakery instead and we hung out there for a while and came home at 11. I fell asleep in the middle of the living room on the floor and later on we headed out to Spring!! =D Had lunch at Food & Tea. Walked around. Went to Boulevard after we were done. Had dinner at Ipoh Town Kopitiam then did some grocery shopping. =)




My dad can be cool at times. Despite the fact that he drives me up the wall almost ALL the time, I still love him. =)

I gave my sis a goatie. XD

Her watermelon juice.

Daddy had barley and red bean with milk.

Sis had Ginseng with chrysanthemum.

Mummy too.

My ugly bruise. I have more okay? =(

I got new shades!! =D

Looks like goggles but yeah it fits me. No? =)

Jayne [my shades] ; Me [new shades] ; Anna [bug shades]

Wearing my clothes. =(

Under the sun. =P

Shaded. XD

Kissy face?

Hrrrmmm...

RAwrrrr!!!



Heading to Damai tomorrow again! =D Though, I'm having a cold and nothing feels right. Feel like sleeping right now. =(




No comments:

Post a Comment