Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Popwave.

After my haircut, I walked around Spring a while. Saw Anthea then bumped into Happy. Lol. Got myself some clothes from Padini.


Finally, a black polo tee. And one that fits almost perfect. =)



Was to meet up with Kit and several others at Byung's mum's new restaurant but they had to rush Jason off to the airport but he missed his flight anyway. Just as I proceeded to leave Spring then I checked my phone and saw Byung's message if I wanna go karaoke. Called 3 times before he finally heard his phone ringing. Checked the people, tme, blablabla then came home first. So he came to pick me up along with Kit, Jason and Cletus and we headed off to town. Cletus and I had to direct the way to town since Byung doesn't have a good sense of direction. =.= Thank goodness we arrived Popwave SAFELY. Poor Kit was really sleepy already. Steph came and supposingly to pick her up and send her home to sleep but they ended up staying till closing time. XD Sang and sang and sang and now my voice is almost dry so yeah. I doubt I'm gonna sing for quite some time. Also, I smell badly of smoke. UGHHH!!!! =( Sob. Now I've to wash my sweater. Sigh. Oh well. Some pics. I didn't take much. Steph took most. I was high on green tea and climbing on the seats so yeah, you get the hint. =)


She closed her eyes!!!

The only three girls.

Getting high.

She was singing.

I was singing with her.

The guys. Cletus ; Jason ; Byung ; Won Min

Cletus was seriously camera shy.

Steph ; Jason

Don't ask.

Kits ; Steph

Singing.

Cletus singing.


Singing loud.



Steph sent Kits, Cletus, Jason and me home then. Won Min kidnapped Byung for a round of drinks. LOL.

Won Min : *fluent Korean, begs*
Us : What??
Byung : He wants to drink again.
Us : Lol.
Byung : Noooo I'm too old for this....

Lol. Don't remember who teased him bout being too old. I wasn't even walking properly anymore!! Thanks to Green Tea. =(

We left the windows down so it was EXTRA windy. XD

Cletus ; Jason

They were still singing out loud in the car. Even my sis heard them from inside the house. LoL.



So while I was stuck in the backseat with those two singers..

These two were having a comfy time in front. LOL.



Overall, I'll say I had a good time. I'm awfully sleepy now and seriously tired. I'm certain that a sorethroat will be coming my way soon enough. So, I'm gonna end my post here. =) I've got jokes up but yeah. The jokes have to be done verbally. Therefore, TOODLES!! =)

P/S : Nice meeting up with Jason and getting to know him and hearing his professional singing and getting to do a couple of duets with him. Have a safe flight back to KL and yeap. See you around. Ta!



No comments:

Post a Comment