Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING BABE!!!! =D

We started hanging out more in Form 4. =)

And lasted till Form 5. We sat together. Since Form 3 actually. =)


*** pictures are a bomb. Won't upload all. Just recent ones. =) ***

You were there to cheer me up till 4 in the morning. =)

Lending me your shoulder all the time.

You're just wayyyy ttoooooo cute!! XD

Our first ever late night movie. =D

Always there for me to hug when I have no one else. =)

Bringing me out for grocery shopping eventhough you're in a rush to get home to get ready for your dates with Alvin.

For taking nice pictures of me. =)

The best birthday ever in my life.

Being there to countdown with me.

For the banana cake.

Explains why I love you so much now?

You're just way too ADORABLE!!!! =D


And once again..


HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!!!! =)



Hope you're having a blast in Damai and I'll be seeing you sooner than you think!! =D




2 comments: