Saturday, July 26, 2008

Orientation 25082008

Went to attend the orientation yesterday and it was WAY too boring. Gina and I left at 2:15. Was gonna leave asap after I got my timetable but decided not to. Alvin and Suleen picked me up and we went to Pick n Pack. Joanne and Stella came.


My ALL green 'lunch' Doctor Tony got me. The apple is to keep him away. Lol.

Famished. Actually, I had half a wholemeal tuna sandwich shortly after. =S I ate almost the whole day yesterday. After hibernating, I ALWAYS need food to keep me up. Hehehe.

I STILL HAVE IT!!!! XD



Helped Suleen with the mug. She had trouble making the names into a letter 'W'. Hehehe.


Joanne dear.

I told her to camwhore with my cam. I miss her too much. Aww..

Random.

My cake and candles and bleh!!

Shy-ed cause Stella was staring at me camwhoring. LOL.

Alvin halfway pooping.

Why so serious?

Aww..

Yeah.. Alvin's doing. LOL.



Came home and went for class. Got REALLY upset in class. Yeah. Long explanation. Anyway, seriously LAZY to blog for the first time ever. Maybe cause I'm tired so yeah. NIGHTS!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment