Saturday, July 5, 2008

Damai Part II

We were heading to Buntal for dinner. It was already past 10. Before that Michelle Tan came all the way up just to pass Suleen her birthday gift. Super heavy paperbag. Inside? Bacardi Apple, sweets, sweets, choc. Anyway, was sending location info to Cath all the way. They were on the way up to surprise Suleen. Sadly, all the eateries in Buntal closed. =( So we headed back to the hotel. Suleen insisted on room service so fine we ordered. Just in time. They kinda messed up our order but they refunded our money. =) The three came to surprise Suleen. After we finished eating and hanging out in the room and stuff then we headed to the beach. Fooled around for almost an hour then we moved to the side bench to play. Drinking game and then Truth or Dare. And I was asked to drink before we started Truth or Dare for no reason. =.= Plus, it was Absolut and Absolut is not nice SOLO. =S Well he headed back to the room when it was almost 4.

We waited for time to pass till sunrise. Went back out at 5plus and it was already drizzling. Few mins later it rained heavily. =( After chatting around, Aaron, Kim, Cath and I headed back to the room first. So much for wanting to see the sunrise. It continued raining till about 6. The guys were chatting outside. Suleen, Cath and I chatted till we fell asleep. Alvin woke us to see sunrise but it was still dark outside so I didn't want to anymore. Plus, it was still drizzling a lil. Also, both Suleen and Cath were exhausted and sleepy so I didn't want them to wake up and strain their eyes just so I can see the sunrise. Anyway, the rest will be continued in Part III. =)



Bacardi Apple from I don't know where. Can't find this in Kuching.

My sleepy face and Bacardi Apple.

Suleen loves it.

Alvin looks kinda.. LOL

The light at the end.

Long road into darkness.

Windblown. I look bald. XD

Random.

Bubble blowing.

Alvin was jealous.

Cos Suleen preferred the monkey.

We were camwhoring.

Then I was alone cos we sent her to answer the door.

SURPRISE!!! Kim, Aaron...

And Cath!!

Then we continued camwhoring with our shades. LOL.

Alvin took this. See!! I'm FAT!!

Ice wine.

Yeah the long bottle of ice wine.

Posing.

Cath got her donuts from Big Apple.

6 donuts.

Her new shades.

Room service.

My salad.

Cath punishing Kim for I don't know what. LOL. Cuteness.

My salad. Again.

Burger. We didn't order this.

The pasty was stuck to the lid.

Alvin and Suleen's pizza.

Chicken wings. We didn't order this too.

My Mr. Bean's.

Balloons.

Darling.

Alvin's fried rice.

Feeding Suleen.

Sweet couple.

Aaron the gladiator. Yes. Those are Suleen's sandals. LOL

Funny people.

AHHHH!!!! LOL

Stupid sign.

We fed it Absolut Kurant. LOL!!! XD The poor thing went straight into its hole.

Kim threw another hermit and sent Aaron looking for it.

Well he found it. Lol.

And they bullied it.

Posing with my sayangs.

Evil Aaron burning it.

Poor thing.

Kim caught a hermit.

Something freaky out there.

Giant foot!!

I have a big foot.

Giving it a pedicure.

Starfish.

Big heart with writings in other language.

Some crazy person did footprints all over.

Alvin didn't wanna lose to those sculptures.

So they made something.

A dung hole.

Actually an ashtray. Which, the girls perfected. Pic with Cath.

Working on something else.

Guess it now?

Yeahhh!!

An unerected dick. The masters.

Super real.

And we say it's Aaron's.

LOL

Just look at his face.

Okay part of his face.

LOL Kim and his funnyness.

No wonder Cath loves him to bits.

Babe.

Ladies.

Posing.

Both of them are wearing my shorts. LOL

Ignore my stare.

Infrared?

Me ; Cath pouting ; Suleen

Aaron

Kim

Alvin

Cath and I blowing bubbles.

Suleen.

Me. They blew bubbles all over me. =.=

Creepily dark.

Cath skinny babe.

Her boyfriend Kim.

Aaron asleep.

Feeling awfully sleepy.

Cath ; Kim ; Me.

Bugger boy exposed. XD




*** End of Part II ***



No comments:

Post a Comment