Friday, July 4, 2008

Lack of update.

Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates. =) Do you readers miss me? XD Odd isn't it? To not see any updates in my blog for 2-3 days in a row!! That's like.... 8-9 posts!! Woohh.. I was away in Damai Beach Resort. Surprise trip for my sayangs Suleen. =) Now I have 900+ pictures to post up. =S But!! I'll just post the nice ones. (; Heehee. I know I know. I could have updated last night since I came back yesterday afternoon but I reached home at 4 and after tidying my things and showering I went straight to sleep at 5pm. Woke up few times. Suleen called to tell me that Alvin's gonna pass me my camera which I left in his car. Sis went down and got it for me and while I was waiting ...

Dad : You better not sleep late tonight!!
Me : *keeps quiet*
Sis : Nah!
Me : *takes cam and heads back to bed*

Thus, I slept on. Till 7:30 this morning. =) Pictures in next post!!



No comments:

Post a Comment