Friday, July 25, 2008

Damai Again! =D

Damai was awesome. Read the starting from Gwen's blog. XD



Jade Pot.

Cute lil tea cup.



Damai.

After she showered.

Mwahhh!!

Dinner at Buntal.



It rained H-E-A-V-I-L-Y after that.

Smoooooccchhh!!



Kim, Cath and Aaron were at the lobby waiting for us.

Horny Aaron.

Gay Alvin.

Happy Suleen.

Horny-er Kim.

Sleepy Zacq.

Gay-er Tony.

My legs had bruises all over.

Clumsy me! XD

Kim got naughty.

Cath smacked him. XD

Making sure he stays a good boy. LOL.

Scandal. XD

Now you see me..

Now you don't!

Angry Kim.

Smile ; Gay

Too gay. LOL

Cath wasn't happy. AWwwwhhhh!!!!! SEE KIM!!! TOLD YOU TO BE GOOD!!! =P

Scandal 2.

Alvin was so mean he stepped on Aaron.

Left him some markings. =S

Kim got a free massage from Cath. Aww...

Zacq jealous?? Or waiting for a spot on the bed? LOL

Doctor Tony.

'Macho' man.

Sissy boy. Kidding.

Poor babe. Alvin wanted to kick her.

I can't take pictures in peace. =(

Excuse the finger. Think it belongs to Cath.


*pauses to sleep for 10 secs*

Because this costs rm16.10 so I'm showing you guys that you should NEVER order any fruit platter. =.=

Surgery going on in the loo.

Eating raw livers.

Doctor Tony.

And his partner in crime.

Kidding. It's just dragonfruit.

See! All this for only rm8+! Hah!!

Taking a pic of her..

Taking a pic of us..

Taking a pic of me..

Just to show off my cute plasters. XD


The story? Ice fight. The moral of the story? Ice fight with Tony leads to unnecessary accidents!!!

Boo!

With the guys. I'm being Aaron. =P

Weeehh!!

One of the guys. *memories*

The girls.

Boo.



Because someone was sleeping, we went out to play.

Cath and her funny face.

Good girl. XD

Zacq.

Cath.

Aaron.

Kim.

Tony.

5 year old kid.

Drinks Heineken?? X_x

Tony.

Kim.

Aaron. Zacq trying to fit in. =P

Kim ; Cath ; Tony ; Me ; Zacq

Kim ; Aaron ; Tony ; Me ; Zacq

Cath ; Aaron ; Me .. HAIYA YOU GUYS KNOW WHO ALREADY!!! =.=

Look!!! Another one!! No worries. They didn't burn it this time. =)

Aaron. Horny boy.

Zacq looks red here.

Random.

Trying to be cute.

Aaron was trying to block Tony's face out.

Sleepy?

Yeah..

Zacq.

Aaron.

Me! XD

Sexy couple.

Blowing bubbles at Aaron.



Suleen and Alvin joined us then. We went to the pool area. Why? We all needed the loo. Haha. XD
Then 3 particular monkeys got their butts too itchy and decided to deep into the pool. It was hilarious. The guard came along with an umbrella and a torch and started shining into the pool. Where they went? All the way down the beach to the chalet [they thought we went back already] and back to our meeting point. LOL!! XD

While waiting for them.

Zacq wore my Asadi slippers. Hahaha! XD

I camwhore a lot. I know. XD

Babe ; Honey ; Me

I love the pole.

So much I knocked my head on it and everyone went 'Woooaaahhh!!!' One word, AWESOME!! ...... Not. =.=



Went back to the Chalet.

These three munkeys now taking a warm bath. LOL!!



Went to the beach again with Tony. Aaron and Kim joined us then. The rest were all sleeping.

Only one pic.



After they went back to the room we sat there talking till about 5+.

Note : SORRY TONY!!!! I kinda fell asleep halfway while you were talking. Was trying to stay awake but yeah I dozed off for 5 SECONDS so no worries I caught every single word you said. LOL. My bad..

Anyway, we went back to the chalet and tried to find a spot to sleep. I ended up on the couch, Tony next to the wardrobe. LOL. Alvin woke up and woke Suleen up and then Aaron and they pulled a mattress down for us and then we slept on it. I was already asleep but only for 5 seconds when I got kicked in the knee by Aaron really hard!! =( Then I finally fell asleep at almost 6. My alarm woke me up at 7am. Yeah I know. Just an hour of sleep. And to think of it, I HARDLY slept!! Was tossing around. The mattress was too hard resulting in a backache now. =S Ended up sleeping on my tummy with my head resting on my lolly pillow. =) Woke up, my brain was being really obedient. It made me wash my face, couldn't shower so I got a towel and wiped myself warm and clean. Got changed and everything. Woke Tony up since he had to go find his samples. It took A LOT of 2nd thoughts before I woke him up considering he slept as late as me.

Me : *pokes* Don't you have something to do?
Him : *stirs* Hmm? Oh sorry..
Me : ???? *swt*

I was already ready to go out and stuff. Decided to try it another time.

Me : *pokes* Aren't you supposed to go find your samples?
Him : *wakes up* Oh yea..


And I went out while he got ready.


7:25 in the morning. Fresh and bright and vain. XD



Breath taking pictures. =)

The tide was really high!

Serious!

Though, kinda scary.

But nice.

Oh yea, thank Tony for climbing down the wall to take these pics.

Scary, no?

Yeah I know. Seriously BIG!!!

Rocky path down.

I caught this! XD

Tony's best attempt.

My best attempt. XD Sorry Tony, couldn't help it. XD

Looking down at the waves splashing the wall.



We started on our journey. We walked ALL the way towards Santubong about 1+km to his samples' destination.

Where his other 2 samples were from.

The long road. Headed back. I walked about 3km overall. *pleased* XD Though, in slippers. =S



Went back to the chalet.

Too good to pass. XD



Stel came up with Alvin. Went for the complimentary breakfast. Stella and Joanne joined Tony and me. The food was the same but yeah. It's still food. After that I went to extend the room and left my cam with Stella and Joanne to camwhore.

Nice view!

Outside.

Eating cereals in front of us. =.=

Back from reception. Joanne babe!

Trio.

Aww.. =P



We went to the beach then. Joanne and Stella were at the pool. So the rest of us, Alvin, Suleen, Aaron, Kim, Cath, Tony, Zacq and me went to the beach and played volleyball under the bright shining super hot sun. =S Yeah we all got tanned. By 12, we all raced down to the sea and played. The wave was too high. One moment I was climbing on Cath's back who was climbing on Kim's back, the next moment I was underwater, the next moment my feet was scratched by corals.

Me : *shouts in pain*
Cath : What happened?
Me : My feet got scratched by the rock!
Cath : Are you okay? Is it bleeding?
Me : *lifts right foot* I don't think so..

*5 seconds later*

Me : *still groaning in pain* Can't stand anymore!!! *starts going back to shore*

It was really painful that I couldn't walk. I was half swimming half walking half running. When I was closer to shore I was crawling backwards already and when I finally hit the shore and looked down on my feet, they were bleeding.

Me : CATTHHHH!!!!!
Cath : Yeah??
Me : It's bleeding!!!!
Cath : What? *goes to shore* OMG!!
Me : SULEEENNNN!!!!!
Suleen : Yeah?
Me : Comeee!!! QUICK!!!!
Suleen : *takes her time*
Me : FASTER!!!!
Cath : Weihhh it's bleeding!!!!

Everyone came to shore. I was already in tears. It was STINGING and painful. Someone asked if I can walk, I shouted NO and sat there crying. Then they all decided to carry me. Kim carried me under my arms and Tony carried my legs. Seriously it was such a weird position I could feel myself slipping off. Then Cath carried my left butt and Suleen carried my right butt. Felt even weirder. Then Alvin went and started the ambulance sound and I was half crying and half laughing. It was way too hilarious and I felt embarrassed but then noone could see my face anyway. Lol. Alvin took over Kim's place going up the steps. I was placed by the tap and shower and Cath helped me bath my cuts while Doctor Tony ran back to the chalet to get my worst enemy, Alcohol Swabs. =S They all took turn to carry my leg while they showered. Hmph. Alvin enjoyed it most having his head under the cold cold shower. HMPH!!! While my feet was being splashed by the cold water. =( Then the guy came and offered aid and stuff and wanted to get a stretcher and I almost freaked out but he didn't. *phew* Alvin had to carry me to the bench and he actually wanted to leave me with the guy. EVIL!!! I would rather have Suleen carrying me! Hmph. Anyway, the guy handed me a towel and good thing he did too. The alcohol swabs stung my feet really bad I was screaming out loud all. I failed to bite the towel long enough to withstand the pain. Not even with Suleen hugging me. I was thinking of asking them to knock me faint but I supposed the stinging will just wake me up. Anyway, after all the cleaning and screaming and bandaging, I was quite able to stand up but really hard to walk. Suleen was being really sweet and went all the way to the chalet to get my slippers for me. Aww.. Went back to the chalet then. With Suleen, Alvin, Aaron and Tony.



Took turns to shower and stuff then Cath went 'WHAT THE..' Lol. Why?

How can a person sleep in such an awkward position? I know most of you have seen me sleeping in all kinds of position in the shop but yeah. This beats it all. LOL!!! Sorrrrryyyy AGAIN Tony. =P



While Tony was showering, after Suleen, Alvin and Aaron left.

Whoa. Hahaha. She was lying on him actually. Don't be horny!

Our Strawberry cream became Smirnoff. All thanks to Zacq.



Then we headed back down already. Zacq sent me home. I wanted to hibernate but dad delayed me for an hour. I had to wash the vege and prepare em for dinner before I finally tossed into bed.

My arm. It was bruised only when I woke up the next day..

The lower arm. Slightly bruised.

My lower right arm with a tiny scratch.

My feet. Worst of all!

Right foot.

Left foot. Much better.



Anyway, I hibernated till my phone rang at I don't know what time and went back to sleep at 2+ and hibernated till 7. =)


Hibernating is good. Yeaaahhh.. XD




*** End time : 2:50 am ***




No comments:

Post a Comment