Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ahhhh.. =(

When the class is empty and it's still early [no that's not my bag]..

I camwhore. XD

Class is boring me! =(



After 2 1/2 hours of sitting in English *breathes*, I was finally free at 1pm. Off I go to meet up with my lovely BABES. Supposed to meet up with them for lunch at 1130 but I told them I finish at 1. Ms Diana Carol kinda let us out like 15 mins earlier. So I had 15 mins to go pick lazy Tony up and went to take away our dimsum and headed to Pick & Pack. The place was PACKED!!! Alvin, Suleen, Joanne, Stella, Gwen, Zacq *edit: AND Vodka[Stel's pup] were all waiting for us. The royal highness[like Zacq said last night] and her servant. XD Hiak hiak hiaks. =P Kidding LAH Tony. Anyway, sorry but I kinda forgot to whip up my camera till after Alvin left, then Zacq with Tony. So... I only have pictures of my babes. No dudes. XD I'll get em from Stella and Gwen Dapoot when I see them online. XD


Poor sayangs was cranky as she had to wake up early today to do stuff. Just look at her grip and you can tell she was cranky. So I helped her in the end. Aww.. *hugs babe!!*

VODKA. Stella's baby. Tsk tsk..

My hottie Dapoot! XD

Busy playing with Vodka only. =( She didn't pay any attention to meee.. Sniff sniff.

Joanne babe!

Stella cam shy. Booooooo... You PICK!!



I left for the next class at 430-6. Innovation and Change. Rather interesting actually.....NOT. =( I'm gonna have a hard time in class now. The teacher laid a joke and noone but me understood the joke. Thus, I was the only one cracking up like mad in class. =( Anyway, came home, had dinner, ate some watermelons and fell asleep on the couch. Had my shower and halfway, my tummy got all upset and I threw up my dinner. =( Kinda annoying since I already have a rather sore throat. With the throwing up, sighhhh. =( Was still feeling uneasy after so I crawled into bed and slept. Even though it was only like.. 830pm. =) Which explains, why I'm blogging this soooo EARLY in the morning. I just woke up so yep! =) And I'm being REALLY nice to wake up just to blog for my babes. I know I promise an update a day.. AT LEAST. =P So here it is. I'm heading back to dream land in a while. =) Awfully hungry though but yeah. I'm gonna have a LOOOOONNNG day tomorrow. =( No time for my babes since class starts at 1-330pm then 530-7pm and BALLET at 730-9. =( I miss my babes. Oh well.. =)


I'm THIS tired. =( I actually fell asleep in I&C sitting up with my eyes still half open. I think my pupils went 'up' and I fell asleep. XD My brain was totally shut down so yeap. Sounds weird right? =P




NIGHTS!!!!! =D


2 comments:

  1. ah...it's me.....
    know who i am?
    hehehehehe......
    the joke thing....
    not all dun understand....
    i saw it before.....
    hehehe....jokes listened for the 2nd time onwards usually lose their funny-ness....
    and....
    you really do laugh like crazy.....
    hehe....nice......
    seldom see ppl that can laugh like this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you!! lol yes i knokw.. hahahaha yea.. im VERY crazy.. a bit sad cos our class is kinda quiet.. hahaha i read that joke before too.. haha

    ReplyDelete