Tuesday, July 22, 2008

LASER TAG AGAIN!! XD

After dinner tonight with my 'family' at Oregano..

We went laser tag again. XD

Suleen.

Aaron.

Kim.

Zacqueline.

Tony.

Cath.

Caryn.

And me! XD



It was a first time for Caryn and Tony and they had fun indeed!! =D Sadly Gwen had urgent things to do so she couldn't make it but I met her today already and I'm gonna see her again tomorrow!! XD Laser tag was alright except that now my ankle hurts badly. Hahaha. I got injured a lot of times during the game though. I was ;

Knocked on the head - Kim
Knocked on the arm - Tony
Tripped over - Kim x3
Stepped on - Kim or Zacq or Aaron
Tripped over - Random people x2/3

Yeah that was how it went. Lol I think I was the only one that kept getting accidents all over the place and with all the fog [new stuff] I kept running into the blind poles and only saw them when my face is about an inch away. =.= Call me blur but yeap! XD Hahaha anyway, I'm awfully sleepy now. It's 0206am and *yawns* I still gotta wake up early tomorrow and do some shopping with Suleen. Why? WE'RE HEADED TO DAMAI TOMORROW!!!!! XD

Zacq
Gwenda
Tony
Kim
Cath
Suleen
Alvin [hopefully]
Caryn [hopefully]
Cletus
ME!!!! =D


The plan messed up earlier but all turned out good anyway. Yay!!! Some quality time with friends before I start school. Yep yep yep. =D



TATA!!! =P


No comments:

Post a Comment