Tuesday, July 15, 2008

After months of saying it..

Bananas. That's what I had the ENTIRE day. Of course, I only had 5. Suleen had the other 5. =)


***************************************


As I was saying.. I FINALLY CUT MY HAIR!!! =D

For REAL this time. XD

Short ey?

Weeehhh.. Short short hair. XD

Back still kinda long but yep!

Super short especially when I tie it up. XD


The guy that trimmed my hair last night asked me.

"I thought you don't wanna cut it short?"

Hehehe. Now that I've cut my hair everyone's asking me WHY I cut my hair. Hrmmm. Well, of course I miss my long hair. What do you think??? That's like about 12 inches gone for the top part. The bottom part about 5-6 inches. Well yeah you get my hint. Guess I have to live with my hair for now but I'm not complaining. I feel like a heavy burden just got lifted off me and I think I just lost 1kg. =) Considering that I only had BANANAS for the entire day and watermelon and some jambu and LOTS of water. =) Unfortunately, I had green tea earlier so yeah. I went bananas at work. Anyway, shall continue. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment