Thursday, July 17, 2008

Laser Tag!!!! XD

Daddy dropped me at Suleen's this morning and we went to work at 12. =S I was SUPER blur and dreamy today and yeah.. Then she cracked a joke. I had no idea.



Yeah her joke. =.=



We were blowing balloons today. Then I had to blow this Spiderman hover thing and it made me really breathless.

So big.

I look like I'm actually nude.

Blowing it up to cover me. LOL.

Never endinggggg!!!

Finally.

Trying it a lil.

Hyped up to try it out. XD

Then he had to snatch it away from me! =(

Hmph.

Nearly lost it in the air! XP

My turn!! XD

The wind blew it the other way.

Okay try again. XD

Her turn.

RAWRRR!!!

I'm Spiderman!

Was seriously HOT.

Before it smacked her. Oops? XD

Her turn again.

And she almost always aim it at the wall. LOL.

Fly fly fly. Oh wait, correction. Hover hover hover! XD

Woo fly!

Oops..

Finish playing.

Stupid sun was really hot. =S



Anyway, Happy came over later. After a while we headed to Saberkas around 5+. Stayed there till almost 7. =S We were drinking and chatting up.

Alvin molested himself. XD

Suleen looks cute. Alvin looks gay. LOL

Me oh.

Yep me.

Candid.

Candid.

Not candid. =.=

Candid.

Not candid. He was flicking the tissue paper but it missed.

But Happy's one got caught. XD Right at his eye!!!

Taking the elevator down.

Posing. Happy's hand.

Back at the shop. =)



Went back to Suleen's place first so she can have her 'nap'. I was driving back to her place and drove to pick Gwen up and drove to Laser Tag too. Suleen was tired so I let her rest. Hehehe. We reached there early so we decided to wait. I suggested foos.

Me : Let's go play foosball!
Suleen : Ha? Don't want.. I don't want play later my foot painful.
Me : *looks at Gwen*
Gwen : *looks at me*

*both laugh out loud and hard*

Me : Do you know what foosball is???
Suleen : Huh??
Gwen : You play foosball with your hands la..
Suleen : Whaattt...?


Thus, it led us to a momentary teasing of Suleen. XD


Waiting for the rest.

The inside.

Really dark actually. XD Only the UV lights. Lol.

Aaron ; Tania

Gwen photographing Alvin.

The couple.

Aaron : Some of us feel left out you know..

Caught him camwhoring anyway. XD



After waiting for almost an hour, we finally got ready. XD

Lara Croft wannabe. =P

Hot stuff and me!

The green team!

Cath and Kim came late.

But they finally joined us after being persuaded nonstop by us. =P


We played two rounds. 1 game = 2 rounds. Hehehe. The next game we decided to try the new game. Which was harder that we have to shoot the oppositions' gun instead of the vest. We changed back to the old game at the 2nd round as the new game was kinda hard and yeah. Lol.

The green team.


Us orange team.

Tired and sweaty.

Flustered.

They went and bought drinks. =D

He finally took off his cap. LOL!!!

She still loves him.

Funny trio. Lol.

My foot ; Aaron ; Shy Cath ; advertiser Kim

Aaron was trying to take revenge on me but failed. XD

And I still managed to pull his hair. Heeeeehee!!! XD

Drinking drinking.

Tsk tsk. Soooo busy!!

Tired.

We had a REALLY hard time trying to take snapshots of Tania.

Finally succeeded! XD

Group photo! Before our 4th and final round. =)

Everyone was crowding outside the washroom.

Cos Aaron broke his nail while playing. Awww...

He had to puff while Cath cleaned and cut off his nail for him. He practically puffed the whole cig out in less than 2 mins. =.=

Oh yea. They did some renovations. New screens. Plus, there's a downstairs now and it's just like a military field downstairs but it wasn't as fun since everyone was able to hide behind movable objects.

Tired.

Cath in Kim's slippers and making Kim wear her shoes. Lol.



Suleen rushed me home after that. They were all heading to McD but I HAD TO get my bums home already. =( Anyway, remember once upon a time ago I posted up my 'daddy'?


Who showed off his double whooper burger?

And his hungry jacks?

There he is again tonight. SUPER hilarious making faces but I only caught one unfortunately. He's a REALLY nice daddy and always giving me compliments. Not that I seek any but yep! =) He calls himself Jay Chow and calls me Jolin Tsai. =.= LOL!!

Anyway, it's getting late. Tomorrow is my LAST day at work. =( Been working there for 3 months now and I really love that place A LOT!! Gonna miss a lot of things there and will drop in from time to time. Those who wanna order things, you still can get to me. But I can't assure you that I'll be able to finish them within 2-3 days. I need to divide my time for studies and ballet and leisure and friends and yeah. You get the point. =) That's it for tonight. I'm AWFULLY beat and I'm gonna sleep now. =)

Oh yea, Suleen said I'll post this up even though I never planned to but since she said I will, here goes.

I GOT THE HIGHEST POINTS IN THE FIRST AND LAST GAME!!! XD

There you go babe! Just like you said. Hehehe. =)

Goodnight!! =*


No comments:

Post a Comment