Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Weee!!!!!!

I'm happy cause...

My sis is coming back to visit me in a month!! =D

Yes she was the over-excited bride I posted 2 years 1 month ago.

Who loves to bully my pig plushie together with my mum.


Also, my 3rd sis is coming back too!! In 16 days!!! Mum said she's booked me on that day already. Oh shucks. XD As long as she takes me shopping I won't mind. XD

At least I have someone to entertain now. 16 more days till my sad lonely nights are over. I'm counting on her to keep me happy and contented.

And take me shopping. Though I know that I'll be driving. *sigh*

And she better not complain when I snap pictures of her. XD


I love my daddy even though he nags at me a LOT. He's a cool dad too. He says sh*t, c*laka, what else? I don't even say those. LOL.

He's handsomeee!! XD I'm serious!!!

Not very stylish but he's still handsome.

Sides, I have sexy eyebrows and I've got his eyebrows. XD

He's hot in suits too. XD


I love my cute mummy too! And Suleen agrees that she's cooler than me too. My mummy says sh*t and d*mn. I don't even say those. LOL.

She's cute. YEs???

This is soooo old. We used to do researches together for my sis.

And camwhore together.

She loves taking pictures of me. Especially when I'm sleeping.

She got me these hotties other than my Adi sneakers and I've not worn them yet. I love em to bits!! XD


My eldest sister is awfully 'busy' now. I can't wait. Yayyy!!

She's the eurasian lookalike.

Hot, no?

Married though. Too bad.


That's my family. Love em to bits!!

I was gonna post about me, but I'm sure all of you know me. If you don't, I'm hyper, crazy, funny, friendly, sociable, crazy, nice, sour, bitter, crazy, smiley, insane, happy-go-lucky, what else? Lol. Like I've always said, to know me is to love me. =)


I love cooking.

Trying on clothes in the fitting room and camwhoring.

Playing piano. I love making music.

Since I was young. XD

Love dancing lots.

And watermelon.


There's a lot more about me. But I don't wanna continue. Cause it's already 3:04AM. And after I post this, you'll notice the time this post was blogged and how long it took me to finish. *winks*


TOODLESSS!!!!





2 comments:

  1. walao, really cool de mum ler.. if i say dos words in front of my mum, i think il kena "piang" ler. haha.

    ReplyDelete