Tuesday, June 24, 2008

=D

***** MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY EVER *****


My third cake. =D I blew the candles 3 times this year!! ** Suleen said it's a bad thing to blow your candles more than once ** =(

But it's soooo CUTE!!!!

For the first ever surprise birthday bash!!

Complete with 19 roses to mark my 19th birthday.


NO I'm NOOOOTTT!!! posting my creamy face again. *embarrassed*

Memory Lane's yellow teddy.

From Steph, Stella and Kitty. Not forgetting Kenneth since he got me the same one too. =)

Sharon's pressie. =D

Suleen and Alvin's.

Happy, Caryn and Anthea.

Guess who?

Cute right?

My lady boss!! =D Lol cuteness! XD

Aww.... *touched*

I reserved this earring and was gonna pay her yesterday but she gave it to me now. Aww.. =)

I actually reserved this for my sis but oh well.. LOL XD

Medium sized lolly!!! =D =D =D

Norman and Abigail. =)

Small medium big. =D

Suleen and Alvin gave me this too. =)

My cuzzie gave me this!! =D

I have one more to add to my collection. It's the second biggest one. Can be found in Spring. I can't wait to get it now!! *cross fingers*




No comments:

Post a Comment