Tuesday, June 3, 2008

super random.

For the sake of how much I love blogging. =)


I seriously hate Patrick Star right now.

I'm glad I got this. No one bought it probably cause it's an S. It was the only one left when I tried yesterday so it's definitely meant to be mine. XD

I love hoodies and sweaters.

I'm still upset I didn't get this. =( When I went back during the sale the smallest was M. =(

I miss jogging. And having fun after jogging. Only, I've to remind myself that jogging in Adi sneakers will cause sore ankles!




Which reminds me, I don't know how am I gonna dance. I should stop dancing around too much especially in malls and supermarkets. I should get my hand checked. And my wrist. After the bruise I got about a month ago, I can't really flex my fingers now. Hurts. Playing the piano this afternoon for more than an hour made it worse. Ahhh.. Walking around malls too much is killing my ankles. I should get my thumb checked too. It's still numb. Especially when I cut things. Mummy says I'm too clumsy and accident prone. =(

I got this from slipping on wet tiles back then.



I still have the marks. =.= The skins are dead leaving me with an ugly looking ankle. But the main one is peeling now. I think so. I got new bruises on my right hand too. Last year I dented my inner left ankle. If I were to list my injuries, you would suggest that I stay away from objects. Even the doctor said that to me when I went to check up on my ankle the other time. =.=


GOODNIGHT!!! IT'S 4:09 AND I'VE TO WAKE UP IN LIKE 4 HOURS!!!! PFFFTTTT... =.=





No comments:

Post a Comment