Monday, June 16, 2008

funny people.

They made me laugh at times. LOL. Who? Suleen calls some of them my fbf. *scowls* One of them would be the guy from the saloon downstairs. Today was really random of him. He was giving me hand signals from outside. LOL he kept asking me to go out but I didn't want to.

Him : *points at self, wrap arms around self, points at me*
Me : *stares*
Him : *indicates phone, points at me*
Me : *shrugs*
Him : *takes phone out, points at me*
Me : *nods, gives number using fingers*

*phone rings*

Him : Come out a while.
Me : Why??
Him : Just come out..
Me : What for.. I have work to do...
Him : A while only..
Me : Why??
Him : Just come out a while only.. I wanna hug..
Me : O.o" Cannottt... I have lots of work to do.. [stock take]
Him : A while only.. I wanna hug..
Me : Don't want... Got work.. Don't talk to you nymore.. Buhbyeee
Him : Weeiiii -

*disconnected*

Suleen kept laughing at me when I told her. =.= When we went down to order some food, the guy from NK Food Network who LOVES to disturb me was in the loo. When he came out and saw me after taking a step up, he grinned, clutched his chest and fell back in step. Caught me hard and I laughed. LOL. Suleen laughed at me. AGAIN.

While we were on the way to Alvin's, the guy from De' Hair Crew called me again.

Him : Where are you?
Me : In the car?
Him : What you doing tonight?
Me : No idea..
Him : Where you going?
Me : Er... Not sure? Why?
Him : Can I come along?
Me : Hahaha don't even know where we're going..
Him : Aiya.. Girls.. must be going Boulevard..
Me : Nopeee...
Him : Then Spring..
Me : Hahaha I don't knowwww.. I'm not driving..
Him : Who's driving?
Me : Suleen, duh!
Him : I wanna follow too..
Me : Er.. You ask her! *hands phone over*

*moments later*

Me : Hello?
Him : So can I go find you?
Me : Can but have to pay [Suleen told him earlier]
Him : Then you have to walk with me okay?
Me : Noooo don't wantttt..
Him : Don't like thattttt..
Me : Have to pay first.. 1k..
Him : Cannn no problem..
Me : Sure???
Him : Aiyaa... Can I go find you tonight?
Me : For what?
Him : Go karaoke..
Me : I don't sing..
Him : Aiya.. Then? You wanna get a drink?
Me : I want go homeee..
Him : Then I'll go find you at your house..
Me : Cannooottt..
Him : Whyyy??
Me : Cause.. I wanna sleep!!
Him : Then I accompany you..
Me : Aiyaaaa... *faints*
Him : Ok ok.. See you tomorrow.. Bye byeee.
Me : Byeee *hangs up*



LOL!!! Suleen kept laughing at me. Haih. He's so much older than me and has a gf of course I'm not gonna pull anything. Plus, I'm the least bit interested. (; Anyway, he called again when I was at Starbucks but I didn't wanna pick up. XD Okay. Bedtime. Eyes hurting. Sigh.. goodnight!! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment