Wednesday, June 25, 2008

boredom.

Don't ask why but I just LOVE this picture. XD


Work was slow today. The boss was out when we arrived. So YEP!! As usual, we were lying around talking. I was halfway deleting pictures from my cam and I fell asleep. How boring can my pictures be? LOL.

Poor babe had a hard day today. Huggies!!



I have a furry fetish. Example?

My baby girl. Aww... Cute right?? XD

Poofy cuteness!! RAWR!!! *smoochies*



Nahhh I don't own any pets. LOL.

It's a plush puppy in the shop. Super adorable!! XD

Love it to bits!

It looks like Peanut too!!

Who's Peanut? Suleen and Alvin's son. XD Yeaahhh.. The mischievous lil silky terrior. Nyahaha. XD



Stella and Joanne came to collect their things then. I went and bought some fruits back. Sharon was already there. Saw Ji Sung calling my phone when I reached. LOL. He came up, hung around for a while, bought a lolly and left after like 10-15 mins? LOL. Sharon kept calling him Park Ji Sung. Nyahaha dumdum piggie. LOL. Her Chin Chong came then. Stella and Joanne had to chao already so cashed in everything they bought.

Stella bought the big head bear. TOO!!! Yeahhh.. I own one.. =D But it's in my closet not taken out yet. XD


Sharon left with Chin Chong to join Wun and Ali downstairs for their food quest. Got a cup of warm water for Suleen. Poor babe. *hugss* Swept the stairs and went back upstairs to do Stella's LAKERS polyshrink. After days of bugging me. *gags* I fell asleep halfway doing it anyway. XD Nyahahaha. That's just how PIGGED OUT I am today. Really tired and sleepy. Went for class. I was kicked to the back during the free enchainment. Why?? Miss Ivy thinks the rest of the students will be following me and not thinking themselves. *pfffttt* I LOVE free enchainments. It's a challenge to me to test my brain. Weeehhh!!! My ankle's sore. Really sore. I don't know why but oh wells. Suleen's prolly gonna kill me after she reads that. But since I won't be seeing her tomorrow..... XD Yeah.. I won't be working tomorrow. Mum's paying me to bring my sis out. So I'll be up and out really early tomorrow morning. Gonna get my fringe trimmed. =D Then it'll be movies, dimsum for lunch and shopping later. Weeehhh. Oh yeah!! I turned fruitarian today. XD Okay done my post now. So I guess I'll be heading to bed and try to sleep. What!?!?!? It's only 12:41am and it's WAYYYY too early for bedtime. *sigh* Whatever it takes, I'll at least TRYYYY to fall asleep. Hah. Begone eyebags!!! I hate you. =P



Random.

Sis : Why are you wearing pink today?
Me : Why?
Sis : I thought you don't like pink?
Me : I hate pink.
Sis : Then why are you wearing pink?
Me : *lifts shirt to reveal red leotard underneath*
Sis : *lol*


Correction : It doesn't mean that if I hate pink, I dislike it. I like pink. It's a female colour. But I hate pink thanks to all the Ah Lians aka LaLa[s] that spoiled the colour. Pink isn't my colour and never will be. I love RED and GREEN and BLACK and WHITE and really random colours at time. =) I'm not typical or choosy. I love to mismatch my outfit, but in the RIGHT sense. So what if I'm wearing a blue top with cream shorts and matching them with a pair of red sandals? I don't see what's wrong. I'm just being plain vibrant with my colours. I love colours. Tick tock. The clock is ticking and I'm heading to bed now. So goodnight!! =)

******************************

Someone is turning 19 in a week. =)

******************************

If anyone's noticed, I've added new elements to my page. Refer below my chatbox. =) Yep!! Suleen's got a bloggie again!! Therefore, *ahem* link her up!! I'm definitely the FIRST to link her up so boo yah all and she better write a good post for me. XD LOL. Since she gave the first post to Alvin. Hah!! Though, I'm not gonna squabble with him over her. She's still my babe. I know she's your baby. But she's been my babe longer than you've been her baby. NYAHHH!!! Alvin is a poo. Kidding.

******************************

GOODNIIIGGGHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******************************

I hate it when people make ugly comments about others and later on seem to jump to a different conclusion and be great buddy buddies with them. It's kinda like a two-faced thing or a double headed snake. Maybe a boot licker. Seriously, I don't care so yeah. LOL. I'm random.

******************************

*shrinking polys with Suleen with Joanne, Stella, Ji Sung looking on*
Me : It's magicccc!!!
Suleen : *lol*
Me : *sings* Do you believe in magic.. badadada
Suleen : You're really lameee!!! LOL

That's me! Lame poof queen of the year. Yeaaahhh!! And I love my babes to bits. =)

*****************************

Sorry Gwendadabums for the bruise!! =( Anddd!! Sorry I can't join you for the movie.. Will make it up to you okay? MMMWWAAAHHHH!!!



2 comments: