Tuesday, June 24, 2008

all smiles.

Edit : Been trying to tell this since the last post. I CHANGED MY HEADER!!!! =) Okay. Finally said and done.


*********************************************


Sis is baccckkkk and I've been driving her crazy and vice versa too. Right now she's telling me I should get knee pads and elbow pads. Why?? I'M SUPER CLUMSY AND KNOCK AROUND A LOT!!!! So obviously, I bruise A LOT!!! XD Nyahaha. I get bruises everyday. LOL sigh.


Mine and sis. I bought that for her. =D

Her mickeys are kissing.

She's wearing a mickey nightey too. XD

While I was all wrapped up in my sweater. REALLY cold okaayyy?? =(


What were we doing?

Watching movie. Dell vs Acer.

Yeaaa!! KUNGPOO PANDAAA!!!!

Can't really see the bruises but I've got like 7-8 bruises. =D

My plushie with my baby lolly.

Yea my collection. My sis took the two pictures above while I was busy updating my blog. =)


Okayyy.. Time for bed now. =D

P/S : I just found a dent. On my leg. HOW ON EARTH DID I DENT MY BONE!?!?!?! T_T Lol. Oh well.... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I need to be more careful and well.. maybe not. LOL. I'll just continue banging here and there and when my sis reads this she'll probably text me or call me all the way from Perth and ask me to 'PLEASE BE MORE CAREFUL LAAAA!!!!! Haiyooo...' LOL XD Okay she'll strangle me when she gets back for her one week holiday after she reads this. XD


Okay. GOODNIGHT!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment