Sunday, June 8, 2008

KungFu Panda!!!!

Found this in my cam. XD


After my oh-so-tiring classes, the drive home was really boring and I was really sleepy but had to stay focus anyway and concentrate on the road. Came home, had 'dinner' and showered. Mum dragged me out to Sarawak Plaza to get some maternity wear. NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!! =.=

Nice pants right?? XD


Tried on some tops too.

I'm not pregnant... =(

I wonder..


Anyway, these are all for my sis in Darwin. XD Weeehhh!! And I had to model for my mum. And got a lil insulted when the salesgirl said I'm too skinny to fit. Hmph. Making it sound like I'm too skinny to get pregnant yada yada. LOL. Went to the boutique next door and got myself another pair of denim for only rm39.90!!! XD Almost the whole of Sarawak Plaza stores are having sales. Why? Sarawak Plaza will be closing down for renovation. Hmm... Went to Memory Lane to claim my free gift. XD

Saw this. Wanted to get this for Suleen but she already has a lot of things in bed and with the big Cupido that Alvin gave her, what makes her want this pillow. =(


As I was thinking of her, she called and asked me if I wanted to catch a movie.

KUNGFU PANDA!!!! XD


Of course I wanted to watch. Bought popcorn from Magic Bite. Mummy was hungry so I shared a container with her. XD Bought another container for Suleen & Alvin then. Mummy dropped me off at Suleen's place. I was already in her room online for about 5 mins when she came out of the shower. LOL. Alvin came when I was just about to visit the loo. I didn't get to make my visit since we were in a hurry.


What's that?

Super long gummy worm in red. My favorite colour besides green. XD It's from Bintulu. Alvin's sis gave it to him and he gave it to Suleen who shared it with us. XD

She's posing hard. LOL.

Wormies.

Vampire! RAWR!

The gift from Memory Lane. I already have a brown one and now I have a yellow one. It was my date for the movie and sat in the drink coaster next to me. XD

Going up up up.


Since we missed the 9:15pm movie, the next one was scheduled at 11pm. So we were waiting for my parents to approve and had Iglool while waiting. =D



Ahhhh...

Him : I don't wantttt!!

Her : Hehehe c'mon boy.. Eat up..

Her : That's my boy.. XD

LOL

I love the penguin!! XD

Here's me. =)


Anyway, went to the washroom after that. Bought our 11pm tickets and had nothing better to do. XD

She's definitely mad.

Master!

Ahhhh!!! It's my dream come true!! I finally touched him!! XD *being [overrated] lame*


We were really bored so we decided to go to the arcade but it closed already. Next destination, carpark!! XD

Caught! XD

Kuching from Star Cineplex's 7th Floor..

She's so happy to have me out with her late..

Seeee!!! XD

Him : Hey what about me...?? =( *walks away*

Him : Ghost!!!
LOL


Got bored so we started camwhoring with a random car.

Her : Why you pose like that??? Should like you know..
Me : Okay okay.. *about to pose and sees something* EEWWW!!!
Her & Him : LOL
Me : Heeeyyy... *pose*

Me : Oooo yeaahh..
Him : What's she trying to do??

Her : Why you pose like that!?!?!?!

Him : You should pose like.. Something like this..

So I went MEEEOOOWWW!!!

Lol cuteness.

Posing.

Posing hard.

Hey babe..

Carwash baby!

Her : Look I have tudung!!!
Me : Heeeyyy!! I have too!!! XD
Him : *snaps*

Process of climbing..

There we go!! This' the 7th floor carpark. I was freaking out but bracing it. =D *proud*

Nice viewww...

To the left to the left!

Slopeeeyyyyyyyyy... Doesn't make sense. XD

Dancing.

I CROSS MY HEART I WAS DANCING AND I WASN'T HAVING A WEDGIE!!!!!! =.=

Heeeyyyy.. LOL

Suleen's pretty boy. The burden of our handbags. XD

Security guard.

Weeeehhh!!! I was posing for 5 mins and she didn't notice me and kept taking pictures of the security guard till Alvin pointed out to her that I've been standing there like a monkey for a long time. LOL.

He said this is to show how tall I am. LOL.

Suicidal.

Her : Nooo!!! Don't commit suicide!!!!

I knocked my head. *owww...*

Seeeee!!!! I wasn't suicidal! XD

He was staring at me being stupid.


Anyway, the guard came and chase us off for fooling around. =(

Yeahhhhh.. That guy. Hmph..

Depressed. No more fooling around. Shucks.... *kicks around*

In the elevator going back up. =)

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints*

What the......

Oh well.. *smooches* LOL XD

Trying to look like her except she's holding black I'm holding white. It took Suleen few mins to take this picture. I was laughing my head off and couldn't pull an angry and serious face. LOL.

Some sack thing.

That Alvin messed with. LOL

She doesn't look scared.... No.. She isn't.. CHEHHHH!!!

He's all mine.. Stay away!


Movie ended at 12.30AM. Came home right after and came online to blog this. XD Gonna sleep now. My back hurts badly and I seriously need some rest. =) To sum it all up, I had a fun day. 'Fun'. Class was fun too I suppose. =) Awfully tiring and my whole leotard and tight got really drenched in sweat. Anyway, really crossing my fingers that we'll be going swimming tomorrow. XD I need to exercise some fat off. Ahhh!!!! Hehehe okie dokie. Here ends my post now. *yawns* Goodnight to all my darlings. =)



Lotsa love `




No comments:

Post a Comment