Saturday, June 14, 2008

Not good.

It's not fair at all. I feel victimized. I feel like I'm being threatened. I AM threatened. It's been set. If I don't fulfill the minimum of classes I have to take a week, I can't take my exam. =( Intermediate Foundation has four three classes a week now. I need four classes a week if I wanna sit for my exam. A graded class will make half an intermediate foundation class. That means now I have to do 3 Intermediate Foundation classes and 2 Graded classes. That will be 5 classes a week. Including my Intermediate classes, that will be 7 classes a week. And the extra two classes on Sunday will make 9 classes a week. But if I miss one Intermediate Foundation class I'll have to do 8 classes a week. I'm about to die. My ankle hurts badly but I can't not dance. =( I HAVE TO sit for my exam. I must. =( Sigh.. Four hours of dancing today. Another four tomorrow. Anyway, watching Just Follow Law again. Think this is the 5th time I'm watching it. Just keeping the tv operated. Anyway, my Messenger is dying out on me and giving me a hard time now. Oh well. Shucks. I need some rest. A really good rest. Extra tired and my ankle is dying out on me too. =(




3 comments:

  1. rest my, dear...
    for the days ahead will not be easy...
    but you'll make it through...
    you're a survivor...
    so much more than a conqueror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ivanna.. i've been reading ur entries for a while now and i'm kinda concerned for your ankle. are you sure it's okay to keep straining ur ankle like that? because you have to think long term whether it'll cause any side effects. just concerned for you and your dream. =)

    ReplyDelete