Thursday, June 12, 2008

occupied.

I took a LOOONNNGGG time to fall asleep last night even though I tucked in at 3. Woke up to my alarm at 8:30am. Yessss. I'm VERY obedient to my alarm. Though, my eyes were dying to close for a longer period, my brain was urging me to wake up and prepare brunch. *annoyed* So after 15 mins of sitting in bed with my eyes closed and a very noisy and annoying brain, I dragged myself out of bed, slipped on my tee and went to the kitchen. Thought I'll start my day with some camwhoring. It's been really long since I last did. (;


Still sleepy but trying my best to look wide awake. =)

Can't wait to see what's waiting for me in the kitchen.

With a message from moomie.

*drools* I accidentally fried a LOT today and both Suleen & Alvin couldn't finish theirs. Can't blame them. I ate a LOT myself.

Left a message back for my moomie. Teehee! Meant to be a joke to make her smile but somehow my dad threw it away without reading the note first. Hmph. =(


After I had everything done, I camwhored again.

If I were to cut my hair short...

I'll still look the same right?

Yep. Definitely still the same.

Except, I might not look as kiddy anymore.

Yeah. Not like this anymore. Hehehe.


Tried to camwhore with the angle Suleen uses. Failed again. =(

See..... I can never take it the way she does. =(

But I can take it like this. XD


Sharon darling came to visit with her Chin Chong and her cousin. Her cousin placed an order for a mug. Steph came with ChaiTyng, YenRu, Geraldine, Angelo and Kenneth a lil later. The whole shop was PACKED!!!!! *breathes* Steph got her Patrick. LOL.

My rapist.

Angelo bought this Panda for rm5!!!! See!!! I posted a picture of you!! Hah!! =)

She camwhored with my cam. LOL.

Fighting over Patrick?

Kenneth humped Patrick.

Guilty and hiding behind his hump partner who looks extremely satisfied. LOL. I'll get killed for this.

Steph was trying to tell a story and I kept her interrupted by taking pictures with her. LOL.

Sexy, no? Guess whose?


None other than these two.

Sexy hot. LOL.


Anyway, Suleen went mad over my bums today. Cross my heart she kept pinching them the WHOLE day and took a lot of pics of my bums. If my bums get bruised, you'll know what's the cause.

Like this picture of my super fat self.

The trio before leaving the shop.

With their purchases.

She asked me to pose with my bums. LOL.

And again.

She's in love with my bums.


Saw something really cute in the display shelf.

It's a lighter y'know? =)


Camwhored around after that.

This was one of the things I did the very first time I came to this shop. This mega huge ribbon which took us a LOOOONNNGGG time to figure out how to twist into shape.

The sky was really blue and beautiful.. =)

I've got a baby red nose. Nyahahahaha.

Something unattainable.

Fragile and vulnerable.

You can try but you may fail. I know I'm fat. =P

While she was doing this..

I was doing this..

Guess who?


After work I went grocery shopping for home. Why?

************

Yesterday morning

Dad : Oh yea.. We're out of fruits already. If you happen to go out remember to buy some ah?
Me : Okayy..
Dad : Oh wait.. You have class later right? Hmm.. nevermind then.. I'll go buy them myself later.. Maybe..
Me : Okaayyyy...

************

Trust me, I came home to find not a single fruit in the fridge. All that was left is the dragonfruit I bought few days ago.

************

This morning

Dad : We're out of fruits already.. Remember to buy some if you go out okay?
Me : Okaayyy..
Dad : Get some apples and pears.. Those big green pears not the small ones..
Me : Mmhmm....

************

Thus, I went grocery shopping right after work. Bought two bags of apples, some pears, some dragonfruits, and baby australian tangerine oranges. Total up my bill to rm40++. *faints* Went home right after and dad was out. Mummy saw the fruits and went 'WOW!!' Must have cost a lot right? How much is it altogether? I snatched the receipt away in time. Pheewww..

************

When dad came home

Dad : Is she home yet?
Mum : Yepppp..
Dad : Did you buy any fruits?
Me : Yessss...
Dad : Okay good.. *checks the fridge* Been so long since I last ate fruits now.. *takes a pear*
Me : Uhuhhhh... I wanted to get the small ones too but they weren't very nice so I didn't..
Dad : Okay..

************

Me : That's a supply for at least 2 weeks..
Mum : Are you sure it's enough??
Me : There're two bags of apples and six pears.. More than enough for a week.
Mum : Two bags of apples?!?!? Why so much???
Me : Normally you purchase two bags or more right? So of course I purchased two bags..
Mum : Must have been really expensive altogether.. How much?? 100+?
Me : Nooooo!! Not that expensive..
Mum : Then?? 60+?
Me : Naww...
Mum : 50+? 40+? 30+? Can't be that cheap..
Me : About 30 40+?

************

Grocery shopping is fun. I mean REALLY fun. =)

************

Me : I'm only turning 19 and already doing grocery shopping.. How embarrassing is that?
Suleen : Huh????
Me : Wait.. I should feel proud right? LOL
Suleen : LOL yeaahhhh!! Duuhhhh...

************

That basket is really heavy. Probably up to 10kgs.

But I'm strong. (;

Wrong section eh? DIET YOU FAT PIGGG!!!!!!! =.=

************

Mum passed me something a while after I came home.

Pressie!!! It's still early I know..

What's inside this nice looking box all the way from Aussie?

Persimmons. =.= I nearly fainted. *breathes* Okaayyyy.. I appreciate them. =) I doubt these are from my sis though.. More likely her mum-in-law who just can't stop buying food for me especially CHOCOLATES till my sis told her I'm on a diet so I don't eat chocolates. =)

************

The card brightened me up a lot. Why??

Mooonnneeeyyyy!!! She just had to put all aud$20 for me instead of the usual aud$100 or aud$50 x2. =.= Still.. I have something you don't. =P Heehee.. XD

************

P/S : To that annoying person in my chatbox, stay out and shut up. Don't give false accusations when you don't even know me and I don't even know you. If you persist on, I can have you tracked down and sued for your malicious mouth. So mind your manners. Plus, you're the chicken for being such a lowly coward to not use your own name.

P/P/S : Thanks a lot to those few standing up for me in my chatbox atm. =) Owe you guys a bunch. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment