Thursday, June 19, 2008

no pictures. =(

I still don't have the creamed and foamed pictures of me yet. =( Oh well.. Anyway, was bored waiting for the pic to finish transferring.


In the dark. XD



Work was long and boring today. We did 17 polyshrinks together. XD

This is my favorite.

So small. Adorable, no? XD

Sleepy and tired.


Closed at 8 today. Then we went to Suleen's. Had some dinner and went up to her room to watch tv. We were watching Atlantis halfway and due to the weather Astro couldn't receive full reception. =(

Staring at?

Her pigging out.

Oooo.... XD

*eats* XD

9:40pm.

Still sleepinnggg... =(

Oh well. XD

Watched cartoon alone!

So funny. XD

Hehehe.

Laughed real hard by myself. XD

And woke her up. XD

Her 'what's wrong with her??' look.

Nothing actually. Just vain. XD

Until I saw something.

Guess who?

My rapist!! On tv!!

Oh noooo!!!

Uggghhhh....

Still sleeping!


She sent me home then. Sprinkled my roses again. XD

I love em roses! Smells really sweet. This is well.. The first time I got a bouquet of roses. XD

Doesn't include the one I got for my bday last year from some guy. *ahem* Weeehhh!!! Plussss!!! It's 19 roses!! XD More than a dozen.. Really love em to bits. XD Bet it costs A LOT!!


Here's the picture Gwenda took. XD

They said I look really pretty. Aww mannnn!!! LOLS!!!

The best day ever in my entire 19 years. Well, soon to be 19 years. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment