Monday, June 23, 2008

big fan.. LOL

I'm a mega fan of RED and LOLLIES. =D Evidence?


TADA!!!! My lolly family. There's another to add to make up the complete 5 but it's expensive. Sigh.

Suleen and Alvin got me a bracelet for my bday too!! I know it's Suleen's idea.. Aww.. She had them shorten it by 2cm. It's so small now I'm DEFINITE that I won't EVER lose it. =D

Work hasn't been hard on me. Not stressed anymore. Wondering though.. What's the next occasion that will screw my brain up? ***Reminder : I still have some work to do.. =( ***

Caryn is back back back!! And I went to pick her up with Suleen's car the next afternoon and we hung out at the shop. That would be the night of the early surprise they gave me. =D

We even changed her wallpaper. XD

Don't know why she took this. LOL

Uh-ohh... Caryn's hornyyy!! XD

I love this two.. Aww.. Hehehe.

Random pic I took. Nicely done. XD


I still have plenty to update. Which... I will do sometime soon. Believe it or not, I'm starting to get lazy to blog now. Okay maybe not. Okayyy.. BEDTIME!!!!! *breathes* GOODNIGHT BUMSIES!! =P I don't know HOW I'm gonna sleep now I'm cracking jokes with my sis. Thank goodness for my sense of ugly humor. XD Kiddinggg.. LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment