Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally got the pictures from Aaron's phone which Alvin transferred to his phone and sent to Suleen who shared it with me. XD Let me tell the story. About a month ago, Alvin had to use Aaron's phone cause his phone ran out of batt. So of course he brought the phone with him to the shop. So Suleen and I decided to vandalize it. We drew flowers on it, wrote Aaron is gay on it, drew hearts on it, drew a smiley on the casing's camera lense, and lastly I crossed out the word Nokia and wrote Gongkia [stupid kid]. Then we took pictures of ourselves and set it as the wallpaper. XD We took a lot and chose which we liked best which was a LOT but we finally settled on one. Anyway, here are some of the pictures. I'm not posting my bad side. =P

Being cool. But she spoiled the picture.

Oops.

Trio.

Haaarrrghhhh!!

Dare you mess with us?

Spiderman or batman or what? *thinks*

Okay okay. Here's one. XD

Reminds me of my school days where NO ONE dares to mess with me. XD And I seriously mean no one. Ask Suleen. XD


Woke up kinda late this morning. Showered, got ready and waited. The usual.

Been long since I last used hairbands. My red hairband especially.

The snacks. Animal biscuit and Pocky. Both from Japan and expensive. The animal biscuit is really really tempting. I'm gonna buy more. XD

Pocky. YUMMY!!!! Expensive.. but YUMMYYY!!!! This costs 3 times more than the one from Thailand. LOL.


Suleen came then and we went to work. Nothing much today actually. Kinda bored.

My heart.

Fatty posing behind.

Dreaming again.

Nicely taken by my lovely babe. Love the colour effects. XD

Staring hard.


Then Sharon came again. With her niece this time! XD

Some of the polyshrinks I did for Sharon aka Darling Piggie. XD


After she left, we tidied the place a lil and went down to eat.

Hey wake up!!!!

Hmm... What's edible here.. XP

Okay.. I want... this.. and this..... *grins*

Giving him my complicated order. XD

The waiter. Funny guy. Another one who teases me. LOL.

I look kiddy. Nyahaha. XD

and that's the number of her car plate. XDWhenever she takes a picture of me from this angle it looks nice but if I try to, it turns out horrible. She took two of this but I'm posting this one cause it's the 8558th image in my camera See!! I'm so thoughful.. =P

Forced him to take a nice pic without any funny expressions.

Him : I can't help it! I'm very expressive!


I wasn't posing.

Him : See I can too! *poses*


He tries hard.

Messy look. =D

Our hotness. =D There's another one of the chilli padi but the waiter was still getting it for us. I finished the big chilli and 3/4 of my chilli padi. XD Weehhh.. Now my bums hurt a lot..

Funny yet adorable. I mean Suleen. =P

Our traffic light drinks.

Alvin took this. I look so kiddy!!!! *faints*

She took this.

I took this.


Went back upstairs then. Did Gwen's polyshrinks. Was so tired I fell asleep then.

They just LOVE to disturb me when I'm sleeping. I DID NOT POOP!!!!! =(

I was sleeping while she was finishing the mugs.


I missed both my classes today. =( Why? I had my lunch at 4. What makes you think I can dance at 4:30? Hmph. Though I'll attend the next class at 7:45pm but I fell asleep till about 8. =(

Yes I'm a sleepaholic. =(


Even my eyes are really sore and tired now. Feel like hitting the sack already. Anyway, ending my post here. =) Goodnight people!!



4 comments:

  1. Ivanna, I'm thinking of having something made for my cat...
    Perhaps something she can wear around her neck...
    You can find a picture of her in my blog, her name is "Shadow".

    One problem is I'm leaving for KL this Sunday...
    Any chance I can get the item completed before that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i'll try to.. what do you have in mind? drop by tomorrow or smth.. =)

    ReplyDelete