Tuesday, June 17, 2008

S-A-D!!! =(

ADDITION TO WISHLIST!!!!!

I MUST HAVE THIS!!!! IT'S LIKE.. ON SALE TOO!!! ANYONE GONNA GET THIS?? IT'S FROM LEVI'S.. =D

Also!!!! I want a red hot halter bikini pleaseeeee.... XD I've wanted one for a long time now.. Other than the brown one that my sis has.. Hmm.....


***************************


This morning I was totally forced to go for breakfast by my three asses S-es. So I woke up really early. I woke up at 8. Was FREEZING cold!! Then I realized that I didn't unfold my blanket. It was folded to a quarter of its size and only covering a small part of me. =( Feeling dumb I unfolded it and covered myself fully and was curled up like a ball so apparently I woke up with a backache. Plus, I couldn't really sleep anymore after waking up so I woke up around 8:45am and saw Stella's text. Was really tired so I laid in bed and rested a while. Uber frozen, I got out of bed, turned off the aircond, opened my curtains and went to play the piano. XD Then I heard my alarm ringing and I was really blur and realized I've set my alarm to 9am. =.= Shut it, replied Stella and went to wash and fill up my bottle. Heard some songs and went outside. MY NEIGHBOUR DECIDED TO WAKE UP THE WHOLE NEIGHBOURHOOD WITH MARIAH CAREY. *scowls* Anyway, bath and stuff then Suleen came to pick me up. Headed to breakfast venue. It's a dimsum place. We arrived first. Got a place outside then. But we moved in later when Sharon, her niece and her cousin arrived. Ordered our food and then Adrian came and then Alvin. The food's not bad. I LOVED my sesame buns. XD The filling? Pork. Really nice. I still want. Hehehe. Suleen and Alvin ate a lot. The rest? Ate lil. So much for wanting to make me eat solid food. Only Suleen's setting a good example for me. =P Hah!! Nyeks. Hehehe. Sharon, Adrian, her niece and cousin left first. So we got the guy to get our bill and we paid then left.


Dim sum place. Famished. Bloated. Full. Happy.

Life is easy. Yeaaahhhhh..

Red hot babe. =D

We went to Chinaaaa!!! Lol.

The place.

Not bad but really empty. Probably cause it was 11 in the morning and everyone's working.

Waiting for Suleen to unlock the car door.

She gave me this shirt. Aww...


Left for work then which was just a min's drive away. Stella came to join us since she had an hour for lunch break before her next class. Alvin came few mins later. Continued the 2nd last book of stock take that I was supposed to do last night but my eyes were aching and dry.

Concentrating hard.

Stella Pick said I look serious. LOL.

So I made fun of Suleen's shirt.

Told her her shirt's spoiling. The wordings are coming off. PDI. Pffffttt!!! LOL

Funny.

The lovely couple.

Trying to concentrate. My fat face.


She left for class then. Started on my Lakers project.

Drawing on polyshrink paper.


Finished the two mugs then. Time passed by really slow today. After everything was done, I took the trash down and swept the stairs. Suleen mopped the shop.

This is so street passerby like. =P

Told her the last time we took pictures together was long ago. Actually it was just last Tuesday. XD Hehehehe. I can't stand not seeing this girl for even just a day. Makes me miss her like crazy.. Aww.. Touched babe? Hehehe.


After work, we called Caryn up and asked her for the plans. YEP!!! CARYN'S BACCCKKKK!!!! FROM KL!!!!! BACK IN KUCHING!!!! WEEEHHHH!! XD XD XD

Anyway, she said she'll let us know how so Suleen dumped me back home. =( And it was only 7+. I've been at home sitting in front of my laptop since then. And why I took such a long time do finish this post? I had a faulty connection. I couldn't log into my Messenger. Uploading pictures were faulty too. Took me about an hour. Gave up blogging 2 hours later, shut down my laptop, moved to my room and came online. Well? SUCCESSFUL!! I'm on my Messenger and uploaded the pictures already. Weehhh!! Oh well.. That's all for now.. Hmm =)

Oh yea.. My really sweet daddy came by this afternoon just to pass me some sweet potato soup. =3 I love my daddy to bits!! Hehehe even though he nags a LOT. =.= Okay. Done blogging. =D Stella Pick's been bugging me for like.. MORE than 2 hours now. XD Not my fault okaayyy.. Lol. It's 11:58pm now. Go figure how long I took for this post. Probably one of the longest. See!

Completely Incomplete. Perfectly Imperfect. says:
done edi o nt
Completely Incomplete. Perfectly Imperfect. says:
HMPFF

There she goes again. LOL. Hahahaha. =P I better post this now then. Toodles!! See you on my next post which will be in like.. half an hour later? =D Ciao!!




2 comments: