Friday, June 6, 2008

not good at all.

Surprisingly, I woke up early today. Not really. I woke up an hour after my alarm rang. I should really start waking up for myself. *breathes* Showered [awfully cold today.. =( ], filled my bottle, primped myself, got changed and waited for Suleen. Reached work at 11 today. I didn't get to finish the stock take yet. =( It was AWFULLY QUIET today. We just didn't know what to do. So we played with my make up kit for a while. It's just a small make up kit I've decided to carry in my bag. Rather than having my things scattered all over in my bag. After that we got really bored. Went down to order some lunch. There was a guy with his son and daughter there. The kids wanted ice cream so the dad passed them rm10 and waited at the side. Obviously, with only two waiters, and the place was packed so the cashier was obviously busy too. After a while the guy just strode up to the counter, snatched the money from the son and slammed it on the counter and just said to the cashier 'the kids want to pay for their ice cream!'. I pitied the cashier and just stared at the guy. Anyway I didn't want to leave my babe in the shop alone for too long so I told the cashier I'll come back down and went back upstairs. I dozed off right after eating. Woke up a lil later.


And she was writing a love letter to Alvin. Awww....

So I camwhored.

Suleen took this. I look like I'm crying. LOL.

Then Alvin came.

Doesn't he look pretty? XD

Can you see the stickers?

Prettier, no? =P

He's indicating that he looks good. LOL.

Then what's with THAT face??


We had some customers later on. So we had to stop fooling around with the make up but still camwhored.

I love what I wore today. I guess. They said my pants are too baggy and make my legs look too skinny.

I wasn't posing. I was pressing the button to open the door for the customers.

G'day mates. =)

My eyes look funny.

Distorted looking legs. =P


My loyal blog reader came again today and hung around in the shop again. He took some pictures with my cam. There are some in his cam too.

Roman angel or hawaiian hula babe?

What are you staring at?!?

Roman angel. =D

Interruption. LOL.

Heart to heart talk.

Yep I changed my clothes. Got so hot.

Poser spoiling my pic behind me.

Alvin LOVES to disturb her.

Halfway there. Got bored in the shop. Before I managed this I fell on my back badly and felt my bones bruised. Now I have a really bad backache. =(

I look like a lil kid.

Squatting on the table.

Hiding behind a pillow.

Till ultraman came to assault me!!


Some customers came in and ordered a mug. They chose their designs but they forgot to write the page so I spent 15 mins flipping through the book. Then I got really stressed.

Stressed over this.

Look at how complicated it is.

I did my best. =)


Our guest left then. Said he'll blog about the shop soon. I wonder what his feedback will be like. Hmm.. Anyway, helped Suleen's sister in law wrap a gift then. Awfully big gift.

There you go!



Closed the shop at 6 today. Then we headed to Spring.

Going to Spring.

Silence. Hot babe on the phone. LOL.

The road's soooo empty!!!

No cars at all. =.=

Makes me puffy. =P



Spring was really empty too. Went to the Supermarket and bought dragonfruits and some pastries from the mini bakery. Suleen had to attend her niece's birthday dinner at 7 so she sent me home after that. Not knowing what to do, I got changed and went for class then. Good thing I did since tomorrow's a public holiday so we won't be having any classes. Class was really tiring. My ankle's hurting really bad right now. =( Exams will be in about 4 months. I've a lot to brush up before my exam. And my exam fees are really.. *breathes*

Intermediate Foundation - RM550
Intermediate - RM675 [if I'm not wrong.]

I still don't know if I'll be taking both this year. Hmm.. Saw the Advance 2 fees too. It's RM9++. *faints* I hope the fees won't increase. If it does, by the time I sit for my Advance 2, I'm sure the fees will be RM1k+. =( Sigh.. Anyway, Happy's waiting to read this post now. =D She said the first thing she does whenever she logs on the net would be reading my blog besides checking her mails. *touched* Love you muhmy!!! =D Yes.. Knowing me, my blog is updated EVERY SINGLE DAY. I post up to 3 times a day. =) Anyway, might be swimming tomorrow!!! =D Dum dum Suleen hasn't replied me yet. =( Neither is she answering my calls. Hmph. I'm gonna kill her once she does.

Also, she's been teasing me a lot and tell tale-ing to Alvin about it. =( It's not funny okayyyy.. Anyway, I just ate another dragonfruit. Feel like having another but I'll save it for tomorrow or something. It's not cheap okayyy.. My dad will definitely kill me for spending on expensive food. As usual. =P Okay. Done blogging. This post is finished!! =D



2 comments:

  1. babi! is that white shorts from mng? i got 1 exactly the same 1 from mng but it's black. wakakaka! 2more days to home! time to bully u. *grins* but i'll get my hair done before that or else u gonna think im siaw cha bo or smth. my hair so out-of-shape! miss ya heaps. *muakx*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeaaa!! XD i bought it last year in kl.. hehehehe.. waaahhh why bully me?? lol hahaha siaw cha bo?? u shud see mine. =P hehehe miss u too!!! muaaakkksss!!

    ReplyDelete