Tuesday, June 10, 2008

sharon babi!

Surprisingly, we reached our workplace super early. 1115am. Boss wasn't in yet so Suleen text her and she said 1145. We were like.... Zzzz.. I went and bought some Ham Chi Peng [donuts] and ate in the car. Then we decided to head to town, Sarawak Plaza. Alvin's there, duhhhh!! =.= So we went and walked around and stuff. Tried on some trench coats at Zerlina. Made me look old but smart. Though, the first one that I tried on was really too big for me and they said I look like a doctor. =( Got bored so we left then. When we got in the car we saw this bunch of ladies all in pink. To add on more pink, their car was dark pink close to maroon. =.=

Reminds me of Grease. LOL.


Went back to the shop then and was gonna do stock take and stuff but I saw this new 3D puzzle thing and started fixing it together. It's a pirate ship and it's really cute!! Looks like those wooden ones but it's actually just cupboard. (; Cinthy Che went out after that. Both of us got really really bored so we both fell asleep. Zzzz...... Suleen even set her alarm!!! *faints* Alvin and friends came by.



The couple.

I DID ask them to pose nicely.... Hmph.

So in the end we came to conclusion that she looks better with me. XD

Alvin saw this pearl necklace and decided to be a REALLY BLING-ed ah beng gangster.

Guess who's the mushroom? XD

SULEEENNNN!!! With my rapist!! *runs away*

Three guys, two girls, and a gift shop. XD

Fly to the sky!

Dancing.

My super long hair. =D Oh and I LOVE this Guess jacket. =D


Got REALLY bored so tried to dress as horrible as possible.

Looking like a granny.

They said I look pregnant! XD

Nah it's actually a skirt. XD

Romancing in the middle of the shop. *breathes*


They left after that. Continued work then.

Some ribbon we found.

Suleen called it a medal. LOL.

Doing stock take.

Hardworking I know. XD


Oh yea. Reff gay-ed my boyfriend. =(

*heartbroken*

I love sleeping on her lap. Weeehhh!! XD

Comfy you know.. *winks*


Guess who came to the shop????? =D =D =D

MY DARLING BABI SHARON!!!!!! XD XD XD Whaaattt... She called me babi first.. I call her piggie darling.. XD She came with her Chin Chong and hung around for quite some time. Made polyshrinks too. Weehhh..

My babe.

Designing the polyshrinks.

Sniggering.

*draw draw*


Went for class after that. 2 hours. Since I ate only 2 pieces of bread with apricot jam at 5pm, I was really hungry and my stamina was really low. When class ended at 9, I went straight to the stall nearby and bought more Ham Chi Peng [donuts]. XD Came home, showered, watched the series Age of Glory with mum then came online. =) My ankle is throbbing. I know Suleen's gonna kill me now. But I was REALLY REALLY REALLY careful in class. I didn't dare to land hard on my right leg neither did I fool around. See!!! Hmph.. Anyway, I found some really nice bruises on my leg the other day at Spring in F.O.S.


Nice right? NOT!!! =( The big one below my left knee hurts. I totally forgot about it in church on Sunday morning and knelt on the pew hard so now it's uglier. =( I know I hate a lot of bruises. I get bruises almost everyday. I'm one of the clumsiest person you'll ever know. Hah!! =P Okay. Done blogging. Kinda lazy now. Wanna watch some movie before I sleep tonight. Been wanting to for NIGHTTTSSS but been kept busy. Hmph. Tonight I shall fulfill my movie crave. XD Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment