Monday, June 2, 2008

Suleen's trying to fart. =.=

Yeps! Other than trying to poop, she's trying to fart. And wanted to fart on me. =.= Movie's ended. It ended with Suleen going 'OH WOW THEY'RE GONNA MAKE OUT IN THE PARK!!' Then Alvin went 'Komachi.. Ko ma p***y. *covers mouth*'

Alvin : OMG Johann's name is really Johann!!
Suleen : It's Yohann.
Me : So if Johann is Yohann so Yogurt is Jogurt? O.o"

LOL okay my living room is in a horrible mess. Alvin's gonna play my guitar. He's just gonna wake the whole neighbourhood. Lol. *burps* Oh yea.. Was at Atmosfera earlier with Steph, Kit, Mark, Alison, Rachel, Angelo, Kenneth, Tausif and Shaveen. Played cards then had a 'drinking' game called 'Seven'. Since we had no alcohol, we had to drink iced water. Then they played the numbers game. I didn't wanna play so I counted the hands. Loser has to eat the leftover pasta that Steph ordered. It wasn't that nice. Rachel left then. After a while we were gonna play another game then somehow we never got to play it after explaining it again and again and again then Kit, Mark and Alison[carpooled] had to go already. So it was left Steph, me and the rest of the Swinburnians. It took my tuna sandwich and Jasmine Green Tea 45 mins to be ready. By then, I wasn't hungry anymore. IT WAS ALREADY 10PM!!!!! *smacks head* Ate it anyway, tasted.. Funny. The guys ate up all my fries since I don't eat them anyway.

Took Kenneth's money. He was showing off to me this shirt made out of paper[money] and betting that I'm not able to do it. In the end, I did origami to his rm50 note and made a pair of pants. Hahhhh!!!! And he had to ask me to undo it cause he was afraid it would tear. Boo. I stole his reload card by the way. LOL.

Kenneth : Anybody has a coin or something?
Me : Er you know I can actually help you scratch it with my nail?
Kenneth : Errrr noooo thanks!!
Me : LOL

Then he was scratching the card on the table and I took my phone out and keyed in the number. LOL. Snatched the card from him after that then. LOL. Guess I forgot to mention that I get high on green tea. It gets really bad if the tea's really thick. Oops. Anyway Steph and Kenneth were betting whether someone was a guy or a girl.

Steph : Okay I say it's a guy. You're saying it's a girl right?
Kenneth : Yeah it's a girl.
Steph : What are we betting on then?
Me : I know! The leftover pasta with added on drinks.
Kenneth : How bout.. She eats the leftover pasta?
Me : NOOO!!!! I'm not betting on anything!!
Steph : It's a guyyy.
Kenneth : No it's a girl.
Me : It's a guy!
Kenneth : Okay eat the pasta.
Me : NOOOO!!!! *hides face*

I actually get bullied by new friends. =.= Tausif actually tried to force me to eat the leftover pasta. LOL. Steph and I were laughing at the four of them, sharing about their girlfriends. Like how to reply her text msg and stuff. Angelo tried to be a smarty and try to understand our girl talk but he couldn't catch a word I was saying anyway. Hah! He's gonna kill me when he reads this. Anyway, thanks to Steph for insisting on visiting me tonight [vice versa though] to cheer me up. =) Pics are with Kitty. Will get them from her soon. =)


**************************


This morning I woke up, played the piano, went back to sleep, woke up, went back to sleep ... Had my lil brunch, showered and went over to Suleen's. Spring cleaning her room with her mum. More like her mum only. That girl was sooooo slow and lagging. =P She's reading this now and she just went 'heeeyyyyy' and about to put her stinky feet at my face. Okay she didn't. XD Okay she just did. =( So-called not that mean. Anyway we went to Parkson in town then got my aud100 changed. Then we went off to Boulevard and did some grocery shopping. Somehow I love grocery shopping. =D I did not dance with the trolley. I did not lose control of the trolley. I did not dance like an idiot in the Hypermart. If you believe me, then you don't know me. (; Anyway, went back to Suleen's. The groceries weighed a lot. Especially the watermelon and fruits. I had about 10kg in each arm to carry into the house. *flex muscles* =P Suleen's peeking at me. Pig. Alvin came to pick us up and dropped me off at Atmosfera. Just 'cleaned' up my living room.

Me : Er.. Where are the rest of the screwdrivers?
Suleen : I don't know...?
Me : Are you sitting on it?
Suleen : No.
Me : Is it under the cushion?
Suleen : No..
Alvin : *checks, covers with hand and hides it*
Suleen & Alvin : No....
Me : Heyyyy I saw thattt....

Haaa I know my sofas better than anyone. Feel like having Suleen sleeping over at my place tonight now. Don't feel like sleeping alone. This is doing me bad but I should be strong. Oh well.

They just had to toy fight in my room. =.= I still want my plushies in good soft condition!!!

My ultimate bestie. Dressed just like me only in black.

While I was in white.

Stephoneybunny!! XD

Waiting for my tuna sandwich.




That ends. LAZY TO BLOG!!!


Alvin wuz here..HOOOO~~~~~!!!



Alvin is gay. Don't mind him. =P

Yeppp!! He definitely is cause he just went 'Hi AUNTY!!' =.=




No comments:

Post a Comment