Friday, June 27, 2008

exhausted.

First of all....


I miss them.. =(

It's been long.. I love these two to bits.. I really really miss them.. =(


**************************************


Work was really tiring today. With all the stocks. I did the mug I was asked to do.


Took me about 10-15 mins?

5-10 mins?


Drawing gets done faster when I don't bother to think much and just draw it. =)

Fell asleep after that. My brain was really exhausted.


Woke up and did some work. Suleen and I went mad.

Me : Looks like bunny!
Her : LOL *takes marker*
Me : What are you trying to do?
Her : Draw bunny face, duh!!
Me : Nooo!!! Don't spoil the guni sack!!
Her : I don't care!! Go awayyy!!
Me : Nooo!!! Go find other guni sacks!!
Her : Aiyaahhh go away!!! Faster!!!
Me : Noooo!!! Dowan!! *hugs guni sack* Don't vandalize my guni sack!!
Her : I don't care!!! I want to!! Go away!!
Me : Go find yesterdays'!!
Her : Noooo dowan!! Yesterdays' no bunny ears anymore!!
Me : Then go draw the other two guni sacks!
Her : Dowan!! Go away!!! Fasterrr!!!


We were squabbling for some time and ended up laughing all over the shop. I gave in anyway and joined her. XD

Editing it. I coloured the nose too! XD

*painting painting*

Cute, no? XD

Still sleepy and tired. My hair makes me really kiddy. =(


Me : I thought rabbits have 3 whiskers or more?
Her : Yeah..

*editing*


Me : Can I change the eyes?
Her : To?
Me : Those cute anime like eyes? *puppy eyes*
Her : Up to you..
Me : Yayyy..

*editing*

Don't you think bunny sack is cute?? XD


Since all the stocks came in, the shop is STUFFED with plushies. There are 3 more sacks to open. They opened 3 yesterday if I'm not mistaken. Wanna see the truckload of plushies?

Can you find me? XD

How bout now? XD

Still able to? XD


Darling had a go too.

Sexy bums posing. XD

I see you!!

What do you see? XD

Bed of plusheis. Teddies galore. =D

Her : Try to look dumb.
Me : You mean look like a teddy?

Mountain of plushiesss.

Oh teddy..

Weeehh!!

*pose*

Her : Aiya smile please!! Taking nice pictures for you..
Me : LOL

Crazy bums posing on pile of rubbish toys.

Soooo cute oh my darling. =D


Finished painting the mug then. =D While I was working on the transparent one. =)

Tada!! After I touched up the outlines. =)

So.. Greeennnn!!! T_T


Then I had to change for class.

Vain first. XD

So random.

In the dark.

Tada!

Imperfect.


Class was fine. My ankle is still.. sore? =( Suddenly, I'm missing a bunch of people. =( I'm not happy. Sigh. My ankle is giving me a hard time. I need to rebuild my stamina. Almost my whole left knee is bruised. You can actually count them. =(



Bunny is on my mind. Help me. =(



I DON'T FEEL CONFIDENT ANYMORE. MY ANKLE IS GIVING ME A HARD TIME. AS MUCH AS I WANT TO DANCE, I DON'T WANT TO DANCE. I DON'T WANT THE INJURY TO STAY PERMANENT. I WANT IT TO GO AWAY. I DON'T WANT IT TO STAY AND RUIN MY LIFE. =(


No comments:

Post a Comment