Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Annoying.

What annoyed me today was the Media Player. IT KEPT REPEATING THE SAME SONGS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ON SHUFFLE!!!! And the few stupid random songs that keep playing?

North - Cos I Love You
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
A*Teens - Firefly
The Feeling - Love It When You Call
etc etc

I practically SCREAMED when the song by North played for the 5th time. Okay actually I screamed for another reason. I screamed twice. Wanted to scream again after that but some girls came in. I was busy stripping mini mentos-es and later on I had to dress them up in new wrappers that some lady ordered. I cut out 96 new mentos wrappers, stripped 96 mini mentos-es, dressed 96 mini mentos-es.

We went in at 10:30. Camwhored a while. Business was really slow. REALLY slow.

I love her to bits.

Eh? She went away. LOL.

Came back to me again.

Don't know why I took this. On the contrary, my eyes look BIG here. Finally. SEE!!! I have BIG EYES!!! XD

She made me laugh. She was trying to put the pillow back. She threw it up and it fell back on her head. It went on for about 5 mins. LOL. And all I did was laugh at her and took pictures of her. LOL.

She finally got it back in place by tiptoeing. But it still fell back on her head after a while and she had to step up on the shelf. LOL.

I love dancing.

I feel a lil hyper.


Steph came by today with Samuel and ChaiTyng. Made polyshrinks for ChaiTyng. Ze San and Geraldine came to join them a lil later and gave me harder polyshrinks to design. *faints* Steph calls me artist and always say 'artist at work' to me. LOL. She's so funny. Why?


She said I remind her of this hippo. LOL!!!!

Her : Eh Vanna
Me : Yep?
Her : This reminds me of you.. LOL
Me : Huh??? XD


After that, it was sooo quiet. Super duper quiet.


That she decided to sleep. And woke up later complaining how cold it is.


Then I fell asleep.

She loves taking pictures of me sleeping!!


Thus she made a story. =.= I didn't know till she told me in the car.

Smile.

Good!! Why?

Cos she's sleepinggg..

Nehhh.. HeR!!!

Shhh..

Rawrrrr...

Ahhhhh!!!

*drools*

There goes her head!

Now she's gone!

Yummy...

Not!


=.= I wanted to whack her but I didn't. Guess how she woke me up?? By slapping my cheeks. Not in a hard way but still she slapped my cheeks and I woke up startled and felt cold right after that. My bestie yet she doesn't know that I mustn't be startled from sleep else I'll get cold and fall sick. Anyway I went to the toilet and fell asleep in there for 10mins. XD My bad.


Saw this on the counter.

Who else's? This ningcompoop. Alvin gave her. She's just trying to tempt me. Hmph.

Closed the shop at 7:30. Rushed off to class. Due to the increase in petrol price, the left lane before every petrol station was heavily queued up. Anyway, class was kinda fun today. Though, my ankle seems to be getting worse these days. Sigh. Anyway, feeling awfully hungry now but my determination is strong and I'm not gonna eat. Proud to say, I've not eaten the WHOLE day!!! Except for 2 apples. =D Dancing on an empty stomach is actually good for me. =D Not exactly advisable but still..... *proud* Okay. Gonna end my post here and continue eating my dragonfruit. =) Toodlllesss!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment