Friday, June 13, 2008

STRESSED!!!!!


You peeps have NO IDEA how stressed I am right now. Even though everything is completed and finished and well.. DONE!!! I'm still stressed. I spent the whole day at work today WORKING LIKE MADDDD!!!!! We went in really early today. Before 10:30. After a while, Cinthy Che went out to get some supplies. Not long after, Suleen left so I was left alone to handle the shop. =) Had a customer who ordered polyshrinks and found out that she read my blog about it!! ******* Hey there! If you're reading this, thanks for reading my blog! =) ******** Anyway, rushed A LOT of polyshrinks today. And I REALLY mean a lot. The last ones I did was Angelo's. The Arsenal was the last as I'm NOT a soccer fan so I had some trouble with the logo. XD Anyway, Sharon came around 1. Thank goodness. I was getting really bored then.

Anyway, she hung around till Cinthy Che came back and then Suleen. Not long later, Stella came with Joanne. After giving their orders, our stress started. LOL. Especially with Ms Sharon Kho aka Darling Piggie's order!!! Alvin came with PIZZA and CHICKEN WINGS then. Which I didn't eat but only one bite of the crust. All 5 of them were WOWed that I ate despite my constant complain of being fat. Went down and ordered my fried bee hoon, the usual style. Then I started eating in front of them. XD People always feel relieved to see me eating. Hmm..... *blinks* Anyway, Stella and Joaane left then. After a while Adrian came and left with Sharon after a while. Not long after, Alvin left too. Then.... Suleen and I started some work. By 5pm, I was really stressed out and looking as horrendous as ever.


So stressed my hair flattened itself.

*scowls* I look horrible. =(


Yep. I only have two pictures for today's post. Why? STRESSEDDDD!!! Was really busy I nearly died. Was rushing and rushing. 5 mugs, 5 bookmarks, polyshrinks... I almost went mad. Almost cried. I hate it when I get stressed and rushed in a way that I'm not being rushed. It makes me wanna cry especially when I feel like I can't get things done in time. Cinthy Che asked us what time we'll be done and told us she's not gonna close the shop after 8. I felt EVEN MORE STRESSEDDDDD after that. =( Rushed like mad and *breathes* totally went mad. FINALLY finished everything at 8:30pm and Cinthy Che was somehow looking annoyed already. Made me feel even worse.. =( I had to miss class due to all the rushings. By the end of the day I was already dead. My fingers weren't moving. They were really stiff and they still are. =( Even my butt is sore from sitting down too long. Even walked sideways to the middle of the road from inside the building when I was throwing the garbage. Suleen wanted to go Spring but we decided to send the leftover pizza and chicken home first then we got stuck at her place. Expected to leave at 9 but we were hogged and kept busy till 9:20 and I didn't wanna go anymore. What's the point of going? Takes about 15-20mins to reach there. It'll already be like 9:45 after parking the car? Spring closes at 10pm. Where's the fun? Might as well go home.

So home was where we headed then. Came home. Watched a really nice Chinese movie with mom on TV then I came online to de-stress myseslf but I'm still feeling stress so I guess it's rather pointless for me to blog when I'm feeling stressed. Oh well.

Kenneth just text me. Suleen and Alvin's at MoJo!!! Heeeyyyy!!!!!!!! Lol. Oh well.. After today, my babe deserves some private moment with her hubby. And he deserves some time alone with her too. Heard he did well on his presentation this morning. Congrats! =) Okay. This is probably a really short update. One of the shortest updates compared to the ones I normally do. What do you expect??? I'M AS TIRED AS A DEAD PANDA!!!!! Which reminds me, I'm gonna watch either KungFu Panda or Just Follow Law now. Toodles! =)

P/S : I found a scratch on my thigh. =( I don't know where it came from but it hurts a lot. No wonder I kept feeling something stinging badly. Only found out it's a scratch at Suleen's house despite the numerous time I kept checking my thigh in the shop. =( Okay. Too tired to blog already.

This darling wants to kidnap me on Monday for lunch and FORCE feed me. =( Still, love her to bits! XD I've been seeing her everyday since she came back on Monday night and she's already missing me especially since she won't be seeing me tomorrow at the shop. XD Aww... I miss you darlinnnggg!!!! Shhh.. (;




No comments:

Post a Comment