Thursday, June 5, 2008

I keep getting tagged.

Doreen tagged me. For the 3rd time since she knew my blog. LOL. I've done this but the questions seem different. LOL.


*****************************************


Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
+ Maybe I do, maybe I don't.

2. Have you ever felt stupid? Why?
+ Of course. Cause I'm stupid, duh.

3. Pirates, ninjas or cowboys/girls?
+ Ninjas? Hmm..

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
+ Need I mention again?

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
+ Yeps. If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. =)

6. Do you like being who you are today?
+ Not really..

7. Would u change who u are for ur lover?
+ I did long ago. I'm not perfect. Never will be so you just gotta accept me for who I am.

8. If you had one thing to say to someone precious to you, what would it be?
+ Er..

9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
+ The top five people who means the world to me. =)

10. Have you cheated the one you love?
+ I never cheat. I'm loyal. Okay? =_

11. Which type of cars do you love the most?
+ Cars that are.. CARS. DUh.

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
+ Both.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
+ Tell it to me nicely. Don't yell it at me. Don't nag about it to me. Don't hide it from me either.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
+ My life.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
+ I am but I don't like to spend. So that makes me a window-shopaholic. =)

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
+ My own camera?

17. What is your favourite fragrance ?
+ I don't use perfumes but I don't have any in particular.

18. Are you in love?
+ Of course.

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
+ No. It'll affect the present.

20. What do you really want now?
+ To laugh and mean it.

I tag:
No one? =)



No comments:

Post a Comment