Monday, June 16, 2008

sobs.

Threatened and bombarded.

I'm being bombarded right now by three babes of mine..

Suleen
Stella
Sharon

All the Ass S people.. =(

Why??

Because I threw up both meals today. Sob.. It really wasn't on purpose. My tummy was really upset and I could feel the food all the way stuck up to my chest. Makes breathing difficult for me only. Sob. Don't force meeeee.... ='( I swear I'm gonna be in tears if anyone forces me to eat. I'll eat on my own accord. See, I ate some donuts at home this morning before I left the house. Had fried bee hoon. Chocolate sticks. Two bars of mini chocs. Curry for dinner. Biscuits at starbucks. I threw up 3/4 of everything. But I ate A LOT right?!?!?!? See!!!! I ate.. It was really indigestion.. =( Sigh.. Nobody believes me.......... *goes to weep in a corner*



No comments:

Post a Comment