Sunday, June 22, 2008

Birthday Countdown. =D

Date : 20th June 2008 - 21st June 2008
Venue : Ipanema
Who : Suleen ; Alvin ; Sharon ; Adrian ; Stella ; Gwenda ; Ji Sung ; Won Min ; Godric ; Gavin and myself. =)



Stayed over at Suleen's. =D


Getting ready. I decided to leave the tiara in the car. XD

Waiting for Alvin. He was studying. Poor thing. He has exam tomorrow. Good luck!


We booked a table at Ipanema and since Ji Sung and Won Min were already in town I asked them to get it first. XD Sharon and Stella came then.

This was like only 10+. Early for the first time ever.

We bang our heads together. LOL

The three guys.

Ji Sung is lame, lousy, loser.

Revenged. =S

Ughhh....

3 random girls.

I didn't get to sit with her. =(


Suleen, Alvin, Sharon and Stella shared a Flamming Lambo for me.

Green????

Nooooo!!!! *shy*

Setting it up.

Lighting it up.

Gwen arrived just in time. LOL.

There we go!
*gulp gulp gulp gulp gulps*

Almost finish...


I had such a bad tummyache after that. My shoulders ached badly too. And I found out something.

I burnt some hair. Eyelashes too. And maybe a bit of my eyebrow. Stupid flames.. =(

Loooovveeee herrr!!! XD Alvin's jealous.

Heineken Spokesgirl with Ji Sung's glasses.

Cos I didn't wanna drink. XD

LOL

Another one.

So random.

No idea.

Me : You're blocking my face!!!

Ahhh.. XD

Suleen ; Gwenda ; dumdum trying to be cute ; trying to be cool

Pity him. LOL

Sharon's really naughty.

See what I mean?

Story telling. LOL

So he bit her back. LOL

Gavin and DaDa.

Ji Sung.

I didn't rape him! He stole my phone!

Lalalala.

Don't remember who took this. LOL.

On the phone.

Funny portrait. LOL.


Suleen went and brought two people with her. Guess who??


Gavin.

Happy couple. LOL

Godric.

Beloved DaDaPoot.

Ji Sung.

The two people that kinda made me crazy. LOL

Especially this girl. XD



It was few mins past twelve and I was wondering where Suleen and Alvin went. No countdown. =( Sob. Then they came in. Suleen was holding something.

What was it she's holding?

A lovely cake with banana in it. Awww.... This girl is super sweet I love her to bits!

Before that, I was forced to down one shot of tequila.

And green tea. One go too.

Still sober. =D

The cake was YUMMY!!! Everyone had a bite except Adrian so I had two bties. Sorry babe! I know you bought this cake for me.. Hehehe. Mwahhh!!

Had a lot of fun with these two. LOL.

But I still love her most. =D

She wasn't sleeping. LOL.

Alvin's ALWAYS making a face. Hmph

Hottie DaDaPoot.

Kenneth came just to give me my cap.

Two ecstatic gay guys. =P

The only decent picture of him I have in my camera. LOL.

See what I mean? The rest are mostly like this. LOL. Both of them are obsessed with each other. LOL

Poor Sharon got choked. LOL

Won Min was laughing at him.

Cos Gwendadapot aka his fiancee doesn't wanna take pictures with him. XD

Sharon's face is like.. Ahhh I'm so embarrassed he's pulling that face. LOL. Kiddinggg.. Hehehe

The three drunktards. =P

She loves her! Aww..

Kenneth came and gave me my pressie. The red Levi's cap. LOL

At peace. =D

Over ecstatic or emo? =P

The boy who keeps calling me fat pig.

My sayangs. =D

She's so tall... XD

So random. =P

Where did all the girls go??

And seems like they were in a rush too.

Cos there was a hole on one of the sofas.


Why??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was camwhoring on it. XD Stilettos really sharp. Hahaha!! Like Gwen said, HIGH HEELS CAN KILL!!!

And suddenly there's this girl who feels like flying to the sky.

The couple.


We left the place then and decided to camwhore outside. Kinda a 'tradition' now. LOL

Posing with my cap.

Girls of the night. Yeaahhh.. The guys outnumbered us.. LOL

My sweetest girl.

Kenneth.

Love this two KEWT girls. XD

Adrian aka Chin Chong aka Sharon's baby.

The super red PINK dadapot.

Alvin wasn't ready for the first time ever. LOL!

Stupid boy pushed my head!!

Then I scolded him. =P

I turned into a PIMP-CESS. =D

But I still love my girls best. XD

Especially this darling piggie of mine. Adrian's envious look. XD

What's with the face?

He's so jealous. =P

Sharon looks funny. Hehehe.

Sharon's a badddd girl..... LOL

But I still LOVE her!!


Then we went to MoJo. Sharon and Adrian left. =( I was given green tea. AGAIN. And got two shots too. Then before the DJ ended the night, I don't know which one of my darlings had the DJ dedicate the birthday song to me. Aww... Not only did they have to cheer me up they even put in the effort to get me famous for the night. =P Anyway left the place. And I saw the pole across the road and went near it. XD

Wrong angle!!

I remembered how everyone was trying to get me off the pole but I was dying to take a picture with it that I shooed them all away. XD


But stupid Ji Sung spoiled the picture. Hmph. Kidding! LOL

Pictures from Gwendadapot!! XD


Hot babe Gwendadapot.

Dumdum Ji Sung.

Gwen's N76 turned Heineken. XD

Er.. Won Min ; Ji Sung ; Alvin ; Gavin ; Godric ; Adrian
Cheers for me. I didn't drink. XD

Gold coloured nails. XD

And gold coloured dress. =D

They were teasing me about my hair being too long and I did this. XD

Two funny crazy people. Fiance and fiancee.

Caught being vain. XD

Was on the phone. Lol.

Making my wish.

The cocktail Won Min got me.

Ji Sung being shy. He's NOT shy!! He was shoving me aside.

I love Gwendadapot!! XD

Cos she's just too adorable and sexy!! XD

I still feel guilty for this. SORRY HONEEEYYY!!!! =(

Being emo?

Or was just over-excited?


*************************


Anyway, after camwhoring with the pole suddenly, we were all sitting outside Secret Inner Secret and everyone was trying to comfort me. LOL. And I was hugging Gwen really tight and didn't wanna let her go. In the end she had to lie to me that she's just going over to the other side and she'll come back but she never did. LOL. We went over to McD then. They all wanted to go Lok Lok but due to my sudden moodswing.. Well.. LOL. Only 5 of us went to McD. Ji Sung, Won Min, Alvin, Suleen and me. I went to the playground. Kinda fell asleep. Was tired already. Then I felt like throwing up so I went to throw up. Suleen and Alvin got me McD porridge but in the end I didn't eat it. Sorry!! I didn't want anything cos I still felt like throwing up. I threw up about 4 times in McD and it gets worse everytime. I was given a piggy back down by Won Min. And I threw up outside McD. Alvin and Suleen drove their car over. And I fell asleep on Suleen's lap. And threw up in the drain in her house's compound. They brought me in and after I took out my contacts I fell asleep immediately. =)

Woke up at ten. Realize that my digi phone and my camera isn't with me. Kinda freaked out and called Won Min. He had my camera. *breathes* Tried to call Ji Sung but he NEVER answers my maxis number. Was informed that my phone isn't with Ji sung. Got Suleen to check Alvin's car. Suleen sent me home and I went to class. Went home during my lunch break and headed over to Suleen's after that to collect my things. ***Reminder : My dress and towel is still at her place*** Went to McD.

*enters, walks up to the cashier*
Me : Excuse me, did anyone leave a phone here last night around 2 something in the morning?
Her : A phone?
Me : Yea.. Handphone. I left it upstairs I think.
Her : Wait yea.. *asks the other cashier*
Her 2 : Phone? No?
Her : Sorry don't have..
Me : Oh okay..

*goes upstairs, enters toilet, saw the supervisor outside*
Me : Excuse me, I think I left my phone here last night?
Him : What type?
Me : Nokia.
Him : Which model?
Me : 6230i.
Him : Is there anything on it?
Me : Yea.. There's a heart and cross hanging on it.
Him : Are you sure it's a cross?
Me : Yea..
Him : Okay..


I followed him down and I got my phone back!!! WOO!!!! *breathes* Sis, if you read this, don't tell mum yea. I kinda thought I left my phone in Alvin's car so I told her that. Hehehe. Stupid cashier. Doesn't know anything. Can't blame her though. Luckily I went up and decided to check with the supervisor. Pheewww... Okay. Done for now. Tired!! Been doing this for few hours!! It's already 1:33AM now. Go figure. Nightttsss!!!





2 comments:

  1. wow!!
    that was one of the longest posts I have ever seen!
    huhu~~

    do be careful with your phone next time!
    =)

    ReplyDelete