Saturday, June 21, 2008

Celebrating with family. =D

My sis came back today while I was still in class. XD So when I came home I rushed to shower and I drove us all to Spring! We had Sushi. =D Then I dragged my fat sushi butt to MNG and as usual .... Hehehe. Tried some clothes with sis then. Hehehehe. Here we go! =D


This pants are to die for. =D

And this too.

I'm so in love with it!

Cause it's so me. XD

Well you get the idea.. XD

Don't you? XD

Yeah. I love it.

But I'm not getting it. XD

Love this top too! Hehehehe. *kinda blogging while on the phone with Kenneth now*



Came home and blew my candles. Weeehhh!!!

Sis took this. XD


Sis : Come on.. There's a very cute cartoon character waiting for you..
Me : Huh??

It's a HAMTARO!!!

Cute, no?

I seriously don't feel 19 AT ALL!!! Instead, I feel 7. *sigh*


Oh yea.. I splurged on myself. XD

YESSS!!!! I GOT THE WHITE SKIRT!!! XD

Now I'm pleased. =) I have lotsa things fulfilled from my wish list now. Weeehhh!! Okay.. Done for this. XD




2 comments:

  1. hahaha~~
    In ur parents' eyes... u r still their little girl!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated bday oo!

    i noe wherez ur shop le.

    ReplyDelete