Thursday, June 5, 2008

acquaint.

I woke up few seconds before my alarm went off again. Sat up in bed and waited for it to go off at 8:30. Didn't realize I snoozed it so I was about to lie back when it went off again. I woke up in a sudden and checked my phone. Saw Suleen's text received at 9:27. Checked the time, OH NO!!! It was few mins past 10. Replied her and rushed off to shower. It was REALLY cold. Had a 7 mins shower but no worries I washed up well. Even had extra shampoo. But I had to use the other shampoo as it's easier to wash off then I hurried to primp myself, get changed, fill my water bottle, grab some apples. It was already 10:36. Waited for her then. Text her and didn't get any reply. *fumes* Ate some water chestnuts then. I checked my other phone and saw a miss call from an unknown number. Got a text from that number then. It was Ah^Kam KoKo. One of my loyal blog reader. His text made me laugh. He actually went to the shop three times this week only to find the door closed. XD Anyway, Suleen came at 11. *faints* Traffic's REALLY REALLY slow today. Due to the increase in fuel price. *faints again* Business was slow too. Then Suleen told me that everyone must be saving petrol. LOL. We were really bored then.



I look like a kid if I tie my hair up. Agree? I love my collarbone in a way that I don't like them. LOL.

*smirks*

What was she doing?

Sit-ups. *smacks*

The me.

Kissy pout.

I did stock taking today. Well, some of it. Then I saw this and laughed my bums off. LOL


'Shit. Shit. Shit.' LOL


In case you're wondering, they're some pillows in the shape of dung. LOL.

Yea. That brown one and the pink one behind it. LOL.


Got bored from stock taking.

My cut is still visible.


Somehow our convo went to food and suddenly I asked her what she wanted. Went down to order then. Came back up, counted the Mentos and Crispy, sent it down, came back up with the food. Ran in, got the bill and rushed down again. Collected the money and was running up to get the change when I saw this guy on the way up. Then he introduced himself. It's Ah^Kam KoKo. After a handshake I turned and forgot the wall there and knocked my head then. *dizzy* Ran down with the change then. Lotsa exercise today. Anyway he hung around for quite some time and made himself at home. LOL. He saw the takeaway polystyrene containers and asked us to just eat since he ate already.

He just had to take this. Nice angle though. LOL.

Suleen having her fried rice.

Me with my fried glass noodle.

With lotsa chilli. Yummyyyy!!!


He told us how he came to the shop three times and was sitting outside for half an hour before he got hungry and went to eat downstairs and complained bout the food. LOL. He got my num from Steph whose num he got from Kenneth Chong. Chat around a while then he left.


Famished. =D


It was sooo quiet we started falling asleep listening to songs. Thank goodness the media player was fine today. *breathes* Okay enough said now. Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Teeheeheehee!!! XD

Sleeping like a pig.

Not. Hehehe.

The story of teddy.

So soft and cuddly.

I love plushies.

Even though they don't hug back or talk back, at least they listen..

And keeps you warm..

Er.. except the fact that they might harass you..

Teddy gave this to me!!!! XD

We share a love so strong. Aww.. LOL

I look like I'm sucking my thumb..

Pig out.

Hey teddy..

Pigging.

Suleen : See!!
Me : *swt*
Suleen : See I take nice pictures of you.....!!!

I can take myself too!! XD

Hardworking?

Yearite!!

Playing spider solitaire. *smack bums*

Pose.

Suleen : I can see your bone [pelvic bone]. Legs so skinny.
Me : Whatever.. =.=

No difference with or without make up.

She hit me for no reason!!

Made me cry..

Sleeping like a baby.

She had to take my fatness. I know my shorts are loose. It's already an S. Stupid sizes.

I've got long eyelashes. Weeehhh!!

Wasn't posing. Was texting. =)

Pose for a moment.

Cute teddy.

Posing with my babe.

AHHH!!!!!!!!! Suleeennn!!!

Now look what you've done.. =(

I look very different. Yes?

She thinks I'm cute so she pinched my cheek and distorted my face making me not cute at all. Hmph.

My eyes are still small no matter what.

She's so sexy.

Oops. Umbrella's too small for me. Ella ella eh eh eh under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh..


Anyway we closed at 8 today. Rushed to Suleen's house but in the end her mum didn't want to attend the dinner anymore. So we hung out at her house for a while till Alvin came. Sent me home then.

With or without, I'm still the same. =)


If I'm not mistaken, I've been typing this post for about an hour now. LOL. If you're wondering, I'm very much distracted by Martha Stewart, Stephanie and Sharon and dragonfruit. *drools* It's the purple one and it's awfully sweet!!! I'm feeling really hungry and empty inside. Somehow, everything I ate today didn't digest. Been visiting the loo like mad. *breathes* I've either been food poisoned or having indigestion. Hmm.. Anyway.. Gonna end my post here now. This is kinda long. LOL. Suleen kept teasing me today. Not gonna mention bout what now. Fuuuhhhh!!! Nitey nites!!! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment