Thursday, June 19, 2008

AHHH!!!!

21 HOURS 57 MINUTES LEFT!!!!

In about 20 hours' time, we'll be partying down at the clubs. XD And in 21 hours 55 minutes 50 seconds' time we're gonna stop the DJ and countdown. I'm turning 19 just too soon!!! Oh nooo!!! I can't take this!! It's just way too soon for me. XD Ahahahaha!!! XD Okay. I've to finish tidying up the room now. Sis will be back on Saturday. Dad's bugging me to tidy up. So much for the eve of my big day. =( Crossing my fingers he'll let me party tonight and stay at Suleen's. Am crossing my fingers that I won't turn up in class on Saturday morning with a hangover too!! LOL.

Steph, Kit & Angelo

Don't worry you won't miss out much! =D We'll party when you guys get back alright?? Hehehe. Have fun where you are!!! =D






No comments:

Post a Comment