Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Surprise yo!

I'm as happy as my SouthPark me. XD


My darling babes and dudes decided to throw me an early surprise for my birthday earlier. I had no idea about anything. Of course I was kinda suspicious with all their whisperings and funny convo in chinese but of course I kept it all blocked out cause I don't wanna spoil my own surprise and waste their effort on making the surprise for me too. I really appreciate everything and was really happy and well.. Yeah. You get my point. But for the sake of it ..

I REALLY LOVE THEM ALL TO BITS FOR GIVING ME SUCH A WONDERFUL SURPRISE!!! XD

Right so after class, I hurried home and showered and got ready. I figured we would be at Bing! or somewhere like Suleen suggested earlier so I dressed up nicely so we can take nice pics with Caryn. Entering the car, Suleen was dressed up simple. *cheh* So we went to pump fuel first and went to 7-11 nearby to get some drinks. I was really thirsty cause I rushed out of the house without my bottle. Plus, Suleen had to get reload card too. Then on the way to 'pick Caryn up' she told me we're picking her up from Friendship Park and that she's there with Melvyn taking a stroll together. After parking her car near the entrance we walked all the way in towards the end. Suleen said Caryn must be watching the people doing 'tai chi' at the end so we went there. Then Caryn 'Weeeiii' us and we stopped in our tracks and continued the walk to the end together. Then I saw the people. Then I was given a bouquet of red roses. 19 in total to mark my 19th. Aww... Hehehe. Walking nearer I was spritzed from behind. I turned around and I was spritzed even more. The first person to spritz me was Richard if I'm not wrong. Then Stella then I don't know who else but I was TOTALLY covered in foam. I thought I was gonna look like a bird then. They kept spritzing me like mad and realizing that they weren't gonna stop no matter how much I wriggle, I just stood still.

Then it was the craziest part. They lured me to the bush where they finished lighting the cake. The candles actually say 41. LOL!! Anyway, Steph was holding it so she started singing and everyone joined in and then I blew the candles out. Then I had to take the candles out with my mouth. I was certain that my face was gonna end up in the cake and yep! They pushed the last candle ALL THE WAY DEEP INTO THE CAKE and then my darling piggie Sharon pushed my head right in. Pffttt!! The cream was SUPER thick!! Then I started laughing and I splatted some on Suleen's face. Next was Alvin but he turned away so I splatted his hair. Lol. Then I threw some cream at random people. Then I splatted at Stella who then chased me with the cake and threw it at my head. So the cake was down on the floor with all the cream stuck in my hair. Pffttt!!! Most of it were on my face so it was embarrassing to run around Friendship Park looking like a lunatic but I wasn't aware of it at all cause I was totally hyped and happy and enjoying myself. XD So we hung out a while. I chased after Gavin to hug him with my creamy self and ended up scratching the back of his neck and now he claims that he's scarred for life. Lol. Aww for remembrance. Hahaha. XD Tried to get on the rest but couldn't since most of them are still going out after that.

Almost got deaf from Adrian's honking. Why? They were leaving and I purposely squatted in front of their car so they couldn't leave. LOL!!! XD He flashed at me then but I refused to budge then he honked at me and that really knocked me deaf but I walked in front of his car after that. LOL. Came home after that. My mummy was REALLY blur that she didn't even noticed I was drenched in cream. LOL. Why?? She was busy staring at my 19 roses. =.=

Her : Wahhh.. So many roses..
Me : Uhuh.. I've been creamed..
Her : *still staring at roses and gifts* So many presents?
Me : Yeap.. I was foamed and creamed..
Her : Huh??
Me : Look at meee!!!!
Her : *aduhmak*

Lol! Dumped the things on the couch and went off to shower. I had to wash my face THREE times with two different facial washes. Washed my hair twice and now its really smooth. XD Then I had to handwash all my clothes. Especially my cardigan. Ugh.. Lol. But to top it all, I had LOTSA fun!! Though, mummy threw my handbag away cause it was creamed too. Lol!

Some pictas!


On the way. I was all dressed up!!! With a WHITE cardigan..

From Suleen and Alvin. My favorite people. =) My 19 roses in the kitchen. A small part got creamed too.

After shower. With some of the roses. Mummy helped me to wash them. XD

19 roses for my 19th. =)

Levi's. *thinks thinks*

It's the red cap!!! From ; Stephie, Kitty, Stella. Aww.. =D

From Sharon!!! XD

Revlon Pinch Me.

It's a gel blusher. Heeyyyy I'm not cheeky okaaayyy!! XD Hehehe.

Watermelon lip balm. Now I can taste watermelon whenever I want to! XD

Pdi. Another gift from Suleen and Alvin.

Her : Sorry it's not what you want yea..
Me : Aww.. It's okay.. It's still a present.. *grins*

And I REALLY mean it!! It's still a present and I still like it. No wait. I LOVE IT!! I know you didn't have much time but I really appreciate all your effort babe. =)

With the roses.

Mango?

The tube in my wishlist!!! XD From Caryn, Happy and Anthea!! =D


I thank ...

Aaron
Godric
Gavin
Kim
Cath

for coming from I don't know where to add in more effort for this surprise. XD

Sharon
Adrian

for waiting for us at Friendship Park for a lil too long. XD

Stephie
Kitty
Gwenda
Sarah
Richard
Reuben

who came all the way from Links just to make this a happening and later on continued their clubbing at SoHo. XD

Happy
Stella

who came to make things merrier and crazier. XD

Caryn

Caryn couldn't come actually but she made it specially for me. Melvyn drove her there. XD

Lastly....

Suleen
Alvin

Their marvelous effort for planning this surprise for me. I learned from Sharon that this was all planned since last week already. Aww.. I'm REALLY REALLY touched to bits that I could have cried but was too happy and creamed up to actually cry. XD

To those who couldn't make it, don't worry. We'll tear the club down on Friday night! Wooooo!!! XD

If you noticed, 19 people went to mark my 19th. 19 including me. Aww.. I totally feel loved. Hehehehe. This people rock my world and without them, I can never be the happy and crazy girl that I always am. =D Love you all to bits!! Male or female I still love you all. XD


I'm so gonna wear this. A LOT!!! XD


Correction : I'm gonna wear all the presents I got and use the make up I got too! XD Weeehhh!! Hehehehe. =)


Poor Kenneth though. Why? He bought the same pressie as Steph them. How? I told him I got 3 things from my wishlist and he asked me cause he said he might have gotten the same thing and well yeah. He did. Aww but I'm still touched that he made an effort to fulfill part of my wishlist too. =D

There are three things from my wishlist fulfilled now thanks to all my favorite people. =D The actual date isn't today but since Stephie and Kitty won't be around then so they planned it earlier. =) Thanks babes and dudes!!! Love you guys to bits!!!! XD

More pictures with Happy and some with Gwenda. =D *reminder to steal take from them*


3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    It's it great to have good friends!
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa it's not my bday yet.. still early.. ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea...
    It's tomorrow...
    I'll wish you again later~~

    ReplyDelete