Monday, June 30, 2008

Suleen's Bday Dinner!

Went to Suleen's after work today. =) Her birthday dinner. Family only. Happy, Alvin and I fed her full. And I de-shelled prawns for all three of them and got lazy to de-shell mine but had to anyway. Lol. After that, cake time!

Strawberry moose cake. =)

They spelt her name wrong!!! Poor thing.

But she's still happy.

He was really BLOATED.

Making fun of her cake.

18 candles because it isn't her birthday yet. XD

I sang opera for her. LOL.

Blowing her candles out.

Cutting the cake!

Hah!! Because her mummy said no, I had to keep the tradition this way.

The creamed family.

Charlene, early-bday girl and her mummy.

Her : Wait wait wait!!!

Her : Pose nicely first...

'muhmie' and her beloved daughters.

She's soooo 'tall'. =P XD

Love my 'muhmie'

Yeah lots!!

Funny couple.

Kungfu Rat!

It died.

Poor thing.

It landed on his cake too.

Actually, it fainted after smelling her feet. XD

Love this picture!!

This too!! =D

Alvin's super GAY face.

Yeahhh gay.

Random candid.

OO cccaaakkkkeee!!!! *stutters*

Creamed eye.

Creamed nose.

I want cake ooooo!! XD

AHHH!!! It's the dead rat!!! IT CAME TO LIFE!!!!!

*bows* Hail O mighty rat.

*dash*

Forced to.

Eat it!!!

Happy couple.

Lonely mua. NOT!! XD



We had a LOT of fun chatting and gossiping and stuff. Darling Caryn in Sibu but we'll DEFINITELY catch up when she's back on Sat! =D Happy sent me home then I came online. =) Dinner for darling piggie Sharon tomorrow night!!! Suleen will be in Damai with Alvin for two nights!!! =( Meaning, I'll be at work alone for 2 days. Sigh. At least I'll be having my class on Wednesday night to keep me occupied. =D Oh well.. Toodiedoobums! =)


HAVE A BLAST IN DAMAI BABE!!! IMMA MISS YOU HEAPS!! =(




1 comment: