Monday, June 16, 2008

Currently, I'm having a HUGE hunger pang ...


For baby octopuses! XD



Okay back to today. =D Arrived at our workplace at 11:30 today. We've got new lightings now. Brighter and easier to work in. Yay!! Had to push aside every other tasks that I'm supposed to complete today to finish the stock take. Forgot one book in the end so here I am half doing stock take and half blogging. =D I'm a good girl. Yay!! Hehe. My contacts ran dry after a while so I took a rest and YEP!! Got vain too. Hehehe.

Before everything. =D

Yepppp I'm in pink today. It's dark pink. Actually it's burgundy. Close to purple. So I don't mind. Hehehe.

Up till today, noone's realized that my eyebrows are too short for my eyes huh? XD They were that way from the start. Sighhh.. LOL

Smoking a marshmallow. LOL. XD


We went down to take away some food since we were both starving. She had her fried rice and I had my fried bee hoon. Forgot that I'm having gastric at the moment and had a really spicy one with extra chilly padi and normal chilly. My tummy felt so warm then.

Getting vain with my camera. Hahhh!!

While I was back to work.

Concentrating. Numbers are rather confusing. I'm sure I did some mistakes. =(



Happy came to visit!! I've not seen her for weeks and I really really missed her. =( Was glad to see her! Hehehe. Anyway Suleen tackled me. She started tickling me cause I took her phone. Then my reaction was too fast I didn't realize it till after I did it. LOL. XD

I scratched her. I FEEL SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(
I'm sooooo sorrryyyy sayangggsss!!! =(



Moments later, I was in the loo throwing up my fried bee hoon and whatever I ate earlier today. Came out and saw Stella there. LOL. Anyway, a customer came in then. A friend of Stella's. She chose a birthday gift and asked to have it wrapped. We pushed the task to Suleen. It's her FIRST training. Took a video of it too. Really funny but she did well. Though, it took her about 20 mins EXCLUDING the ribbon which was like.. 10 mins? Heehee!

Her very first present wrapping!!! XD


The end product? The ribbon was facing upwards but the wrapping paper was facing downwards. LOL!!!! XD


I don't look pale or sick right?

I look perfectly fine. Maybe a lil like a rudolph. Plus, eyebags. =( The cause of it? Not being able to sleep these nights. My eyes were dying to sleep but my brain wants otherwise. =(

Was so tired after throwing up. Really sleepy so I toook a lil rest. =)

Happy took this. =D Super long hair.

Taking over stack toking stock taking for me. Aww.... I did 5 books okaaayyy.. She volunteered to do the last one. =)

I was counting the stock and she disturbed me.. Hmphhh...

Her : See!!! I always take nice pictures of you... XD


Anyway we went off at 7. Rushed to her place and picked her mum up. Her mummy has dinner at 7 at Lok Thian so we rushed her there. After that we went to Alvin's and waited for him to get home.

Dumdum babe in the car.

I look like I just got raped. Er... yeah.. By my honey bums. XD


We went to The Spring then where I was passed over to Sharon aka Piggie Darling and her darling Chin Chong. I was held captive by them at Starbucks for 75 mins before I told Sharon I wanna get some dragonfruits so I finally got some exercise. *stretches fat legs* XD Finally I was set free at 10. *breathes* Came home, watched the ending of the chinese series with mummy and some P.Ramlee movie then came online. =D Stella's been bugging me for more than an hour for my update now. LOL.



I know Christmas is still long to go.. About 6 more months. But I'm already anticipating for Christmas. =D Got so bored while waiting for Suleen this morning. XD

My fav santa hat. XD

That face. XD Weehhh..

So random. I love this hat. It's furry. Really really furry. XD

It makes me wanna tickle and laugh.

Made me so gay that I got a lil high and cracked dumb jokes in the car on the way to work. XD



There we go. I'm done! =D I would have finished this 15 mins ago but my laptop died out on me so I had to turn it off and restart it again. Left the room for my persimmon then. Yummmyyy... XD Okay. It's 1:16am now. =)



*** The End ***




4 comments:

  1. dude i tot my fren who came in was ur fren. i didnt knw it was coincidental. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. coz i tot she went thr looking for u. coincidence much?

    ReplyDelete